Extra: 3

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 105 Extra Story: Shura's Original Story (Part 2) (Part 2)

    "Auntie???"

    Kikyo didn't know how long she had listened to it, but she seemed to have listened to it all. She smiled and said, "I'm not your aunt."

    Shura: "Oh, yes, you and Inuyasha broke up. It’s just Kikyo.”

    He tilted his head and winked at Sesshomaru where Kikyo couldn’t see: Father! You clearly know that someone is on the tree, why didn't you remind me!

    The corner of Sesshomaru's mouth twitched, pretending he didn't see it.

    Oh no!

    Shura suddenly thought of something, and said, "Didn't Grandpa Xiejian say that you are dead? But you are alive now."

    Kikyo: "You are dead, but now you are resurrected."

    Shura smacked his lips: "Then you saw Inuyasha Wouldn't it be very sad to have a hot fight with a human woman?"

    Kikyo lowered her eyes to cover the thoughts in her eyes, "It's just that there is no destiny, and that human is actually my reincarnation." Shura frowned,

    disapproving: "Reincarnation No, there is only one soul, whether it is a monster or a human being, and if you can be resurrected, it means that the soul is with you. If the soul is reincarnated, how can you be resurrected? And even if she is your reincarnation, you have different personalities. Same, different hobbies, different experiences, they are already two completely different people, reincarnation is too unfair, it is always used as an excuse." Kikyo was startled, it was the first time she heard such remarks

    .

    Even Sesshomaru, who had been in a state of indifference all along, took a surprised look at Shura. He didn't expect the idea of ​​this monster from another world to suit his appetite unexpectedly.

    It's just that when he thinks that the other party is his child in another world, his mood is a little complicated, and at the same time, it brings a bit of weird relief? ?

    Sensing his own mood, Sesshomaru: "..."

    Kikyo on the other side listened to Shura's words, and after thinking about it carefully, he suddenly became enlightened.

    "Can't you say that?! It was Kikyo who sealed Inuyasha on the tree with an arrow for 50 years!" A group of people came out from the dark, the leader was Inuyasha, and the person who spoke was Kagome, a girl wearing a human high school uniform next to him.

    Kagome felt the jade of the four souls in this direction, and when a group of people came over to collect it, they just heard what Shura said to Kikyo.

    The corner of Shura's mouth twitched speechlessly. Although he sensed someone approaching just now, he didn't expect that the person who came just so happened to be Inuyasha.

    Shura was a little embarrassed when he was caught saying bad things about others behind his back, but when he heard Kagome rebutting his words, he couldn't help but yell at him, "Oh, and then, it's none of your business if the young couple have conflicts? You Who is it?"

    Kagome was a little annoyed: "You—!"

    Shura snorted coldly, and said, "Kikyo is at fault in this matter. Her fault was that she didn't trust Inuyasha enough, so she was taken advantage of by Nai...the monster, then What about Inuyasha? Have you given Kikyo enough trust? The most taboo thing between lovers is to keep secrets. My mother and father and me and my old Gong have done a good job." "Besides, you have only been together for a long time