6-11 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 169 Lord of the Underworld—You Hei 6

    After discussing the matter with the four Gods of Judgment, Hades was thinking about finding his queen, when he heard a call from the depths of the abyss.

    Tartarus, the god of creation who has been staying in the depths of hell, and the god who usually does not go to the Three Treasures Hall, will take the initiative to let him go. It seems that the movement of this incident is not small. I don't know if the group of gods in the God Realm noticed anything.

    The place where Tartarus lives is much darker than the place where Hades lives. Hades didn't think it before, but after listening to Shi Mu talk a lot, he began to think that he was not good at aesthetics, but he saw this creator After seeing God's place, he comforted himself that at least there was dim moonlight in the place where he lived, although it looked gloomy, it was better than the rich darkness.

    Tartarus: "Hades, do you have any complaints about my palace?"

    Hades: "No, I just thought that next time I should ask the Empress of the Underworld to visit this place, lest he keep saying that my palace is black and white. .”

    Tartarus: “……???”

    You are so amazing with the Empress Dowager? !

    Tartarus finally raised his head to look at him squarely. After seeing him, he couldn't help but sigh, and then he suddenly found that Hades' pluto godhead, which was originally somewhat illusory, had become solid and his strength had also increased.

    "Is this the result of you building the reincarnation bridge?"

    Hades: "It seems that the creation of the world came to me for this."

    Tartarus: "Well, such a big thing happened in the underworld, if it weren't for I cut off my breath, and I guess that woman Gaia will come to you."

    Hades relaxed, although he was not afraid of those people in the God Realm, but Gaia, the mother of the earth, he was still a bit afraid, no? He is afraid that the other party will attack him, and he is also afraid that she will attack his queen.

    "Thank you."

    "No, I did this for the sake of the underworld." After all, the underworld was his territory, so how could it be possible for the gods on the ground and in the sky to come and go freely.

    "By the way, you married a queen of the underworld?"

    Mentioning Empress Hades, Hades' eyes softened a little, "Yes, his name is Shi Mu, and he is a cute little monster."

    Tartarus glanced at him again.

    A monster is a monster, or a cute little monster? Hades is afraid that the establishment of a new system has made his brain stupid.

    "When will you hold the wedding ceremony?"

    Hades: "When the dust settles, the creation of the wedding ceremony will attend?"

    Tartarus: "Why? No welcome?"

    Hades: "No, it is an honor. "

    Taltarus was satisfied, and Hades was also very satisfied. He had calculated shrewdly in his heart. When the ceremony was held, he deliberately brought Mumu to Chuangshi, and then Mumu greeted him after Chuangshi saw it. Not empty handed, sure to give something good.