3

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 41 The Blind Date Guest from the Moon—Phase—Blue and White 3

    "You stay here obediently, I'm going to wash the dishes." Shi Mu moved his wrist, trying to let the big cat's tail let him go.

    The big cat looked up at him, then jumped up and landed on Shi Mu's shoulders, then lay down on its body, its tail wrapped around his neck, and the whole cat was like a scarf, tightly surrounding Shi Mu.

    Shi Mu: "..." Fortunately, he knew that the big cat was transformed by Datong Musheren, so he didn't have to worry about fleas on him.

    Clean up the kitchen, according to the afternoon time, the original owner will go to the back mountain to stay. Because the people of the Hyuga clan didn't like him very much, and the people in the village also kept their eyes away from him, so the original owner didn't want to stay in the village. Only when he left the village, he would feel better in the forest not far away.

    But the back mountain is usually very dangerous, so the original owner didn't dare to go inside, and the places he looked for were not too far from the village.

    Shi Mu thought about the scene of the back mountain forest that he saw from the memory of the original owner. There were many beautiful words on the side of the road, and he planned to pick some and put them in the house for decoration.

    It's not good to be too dead.

    Shi Mu was about to go back to the room to change clothes first, and got the big cat off his neck. Seeing that the other party was about to pounce on him, Shi Mu deliberately teased him and said, "I'm going to change clothes, little one, no Take a peek!"

    Datong Musheren froze his movements: "..."

    Shameless earthlings! They are all big men! I have what you have, what's so good about it!

    Even though he thought so, Datong Musheren still didn't follow, and sat on the stone steps reservedly. It's just that the tail that keeps shaking from side to side shows that the owner is not calm.

    Shi Mu changed into more casual clothes, a light-colored top and dark-colored pants. Because he doesn't know ninjutsu, he doesn't have the battle uniform of the Hyuga family, only ordinary clothes.

    It's just that ordinary clothes will look good when worn on a good-looking person. The long black hair hangs on the shoulders, because the bangs on the forehead are a bit long, so Shi Mu cut the bangs a little bit shorter to look more energetic, and it also highlights the already special eyes, making the skin fairer and radiant up.

    "Let's go."

    When Datong Musheren heard the voice behind him, he turned his head to look over, because his eyes couldn't see, so he didn't have the pleasure of seeing this beautiful scenery.

    Shi Mu stretched out his arm, and the big cat climbed onto the opponent's shoulder along the arm.

    Datong Musheren turned his head slightly, and was slightly stunned by the side face of the young man who was close at hand, and then took a step back suddenly, his ears felt a little hot.

    Too... too close...

    Ever since he was a child, it was the first time he had such a close distance with others.

    "Don't move, be careful to fall." Shi Mu really regarded the other party as a cat, and lightly patted the big cat's ass, then when it was stunned, he hugged it from his shoulders and hugged it arms.