4

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 30 The little student who walks - silver gray 4

    Vodka felt that he had told the truth: "Actually... the ultimate goal of boy Shi Mu joining the organization is Gin and you.

    "

    After thinking about it, the vodka is really sour.

    Why doesn't he have peach blossoms?

    Gin's face darkened: "What nonsense are you talking about?!"

    What nonsense is he talking about? Anyone with a discerning eye can see it.

    Shi Mu put his small backpack on his back, pressed the note on the bottom of the cup, shook the strap of the bag, and said with a smile: "I packed it! Let's go!"

    Because it was exposed by vodka, the gin was not good-looking , Even with a bad tone towards Shi Mu, "Since you have joined the organization, don't think about quitting. The result of quitting will be treated as defection." "What is the result of defection?" "Killed by me." Shi

    Mu

    :

    " Hmm, don't worry, Gin, I will never make things difficult for you!"

    Gin: "...Killing you didn't make it difficult for me."

    "Mmm, well, I see, let's go."

    Gin frowned, Turning around and leaving, he was afraid that if he continued to stay with Shi Mu, he couldn't help but seal the young man's mouth.

    Vodka is dissatisfied, he has always respected gin, and is dissatisfied with Shi Mu's frivolous treatment of elder brother: "Shi Mu, since you joined the organization, you should call brother Gin." Shi Mu was very decisive: "Okay brother."

    Vodka

    : ...you So decisive, I can't say anything later.

    Opened his mouth, Vodka said a little bit aggrieved: "It's good to know."

    Vodka is also the type of talking less and silently, but it is much easier to get along with than gin, and it may be that this young man will be a partner for a long time, so I also I would like to say a few words to Shi Mu.

    "What are you packing in your bag?"

    Shi Mu: "Some necessary clothes and things." Vodka

    : "Necessary clothes? Then you probably won't be able to wear them, the organization requires you to wear a black coat." Shi

    Mu suddenly said: "No wonder You are all dressed in black, what if it gets dirty?"

    Vodka said seriously: "The black coat is not easy to get dirty. It usually only takes a few days to go out on a mission. After the mission is over, you can go home and change it. If it gets dirty halfway, throw it away and buy it directly. New ones will do.”

    No wonder you all appear in black in the original novel.

    Shi Mu said flatteredly: "The black coat seems to be of good quality, but the style is not easy to control. It may not be able to hold up on others, but Brother Gin doesn't feel unsuitable in wearing it. It fits very well. He is invincibly handsome!"

    Gin: "..."

    Vodka: "..." I think I'm wearing a fake black coat.

    "What about the fat time?" Shi Mu asked curiously: "Usually, you go on missions for several days, don't you bring a replacement fat time? If it doesn't work, you have to buy it halfway? Did you throw away the old fat time?"