Extra Story: The son is with the son of the deadly enemy (1-2)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 269 Extra Story: The son is with the son of the deadly enemy

    When Murong Fu touched Shi Mu with meat on his stomach, Fu Gou had his own thoughts, so not only did he not remind Shi Mu, but he felt that Mu Mu had meat and it was good to touch.

    Then when Mu Mu's stomach was getting bigger and bigger, Murong Fu finally started to worry, "Mu Mu, are you sick? I'm going to see a doctor..." If it was simply fat, he didn't think it was a big deal

    , but Isn't Shi Mu fat? He has never seen anyone gain weight and only have a big belly, and there is no meat at all in other places, which is obviously abnormal!

    Shi Mu lay on the rocking chair, ate a mouthful of iced watermelon comfortably, heard this, and glanced at him lightly: "What nonsense are you talking about, what is in my stomach is a child, it's not that I'm sick." Murong Fu:

    " ???"

    Murong Fu's first reaction was that Shi Mu was joking, he knew better than anyone else whether Mu Mu was a man or a woman, except for one extra thing...wait...the extra thing

    was

    just ...

    Murong Fu was taken aback for a moment, then his eyes widened in astonishment, he stared straight at Shi Mu's swollen belly, and said, "This... is there really a child inside?"

    Shi Mu puffed out his stomach "Do you want to listen to it?"

    Murong Fu listened cautiously, but of course he couldn't hear anything, but even if he couldn't hear anything, he was very excited. Self-blaming and worrying, "Mu Mu, will the things we love most at night during this period of time hurt the child?"

    Shi Mu ate some watermelon and said, "Don't worry, he's not as good as you think. So fragile."

    "But..."

    "No but, have you forgotten that I am also a doctor?"

    Hearing what Shi Mu said, Murong Fu was slightly relieved, and looked at Shi Mu with a silly smile. Mu's belly.

    Shi Mu finished eating a piece of watermelon, wiped his mouth and hands, stood up with his waist supported, Murong Fu went to help him carefully, Shi Mu rolled his eyes: "The most dangerous months have passed, don't be so careful, and Didn't I tell you that I was pregnant a long time ago, but you just found out now."

    "Huh? Did you tell me?" Murong Fu met Shi Mu's staring eyes and said angrily, "I...I should Didn't you hear..."

    "If you didn't ask me, would you have waited for two or three months for me to give birth before you found out that I was pregnant?"

    Murong Fu lowered his head and explained, "I... I just waited for a while Didn't I think of it..."

    "Huh."

    Murong Fu smirked, carefully touched Shi Mu's stomach, and said with a chuckle: "This is our child, that's great, I will definitely love him in the future.

    " ?

    Thinking of the scene where Lao Gong and his son were fighting wits and courage in every world, Shi Mu stopped, with a half-smile on his face, and said, "What if I say that I can't go to bed two months before and after the birth of this child? In the future, I will be distracted from taking care of him."

    Murong Fu: "..."

    The way the man looked at Shi Mu's stomach subconsciously changed.

    What? This little thing wants to grab Mumu from him? ! ! !