5

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 110 High IQ 218 Shaking M - Golden 5

    "...The school organizes spring outings and mountain climbing, can I not go." Saiki Kongsuke said to the class monitor, it is better to think more about ways to deal with Kusuo's superpowers for meaningless mountain climbing.

    Shi Mu followed up and said: "If you don't go, I won't go either."

    Qi Mu Kongzhu: "Can you stop talking like me." Alas, Shi Mu clings to him too tightly, he has I haven't done an experiment for several days. Is it so troublesome to pretend to be in love?

    Shi Mu suddenly seemed to be hurt by his words, "watery light" appeared in his eyes, and he lowered his head sadly, "I'm sorry, it's all my fault, I'm just afraid that if you don't go, you will be alone." Qi

    Mukong Assistant frowned, he didn't like the way Shi Mu was crying: "Hey, don't cry, I'm not saying you're bad." It's

    just that he felt that the two of them were too close, and he subconsciously felt that if he let it develop , things are going to get worse.

    Shi Mu laughed through his tears: "Really?"

    Qi Mu Kongzhu looked at his expression seriously for a long time, and said angrily, "Okay! You didn't cry at all, you're kidding me!!"

    Shi Mu: "Haha, How can I get angry so easily, it’s all because Sorasuke’s anxious look is so fun~”

    Qi Mukongsuke gritted his teeth angrily: “Come here and let me hit you.”

    “Okay, I’m here.”

    Unexpectedly, Shi Muzhen Qi Mukongzhu was stunned for a moment, a little helpless, but the words had already been spoken, and it would be too shameless to take them back, so he raised his hand and patted the opponent's cheek lightly, instead of It is not an exaggeration to say it is a shooting, but it is not an exaggeration to say it is a touching between lovers.

    He scolded him with a straight face: "This is not an example."

    The squad leader who stood aside was completely ignored by the two, and was forced to eat a mouthful of dog food: "Hey! Did you two forget that I am still here? !"

    Qi Mu Kongsuke really forgot, surprised: "Squad leader, are you still here?"

    Class monitor: "...I've been here all the time!"

    Saiki Kongsuke: "Sorry, I didn't see you, maybe your sense of existence is too low, we don't go to spring outings and mountain climbing."

    Is my sense of presence too low? , or Shi Mu's presence in your heart is too strong? The squad leader who sees through but doesn't tell the truth raised his glasses and said coldly: "No! This is a group activity, everyone must participate!" Qi Mu Kongsuke heard that everyone must participate and knew that there was

    no game, and said helplessly: "Okay , I’ll be there on time.”

    That’s the bad thing about high school, he’s bound to do what he wants to do, I heard that university is more free, if only he was studying in university now.

    Shi Mu also nodded and agreed to go, he thought for a while, and said: "Do you need us to bring our own food?"

    The monitor: "Yes, you can also bring more snacks and water."

    "Okay." Shi Mu said with a smile to Qi Mukong : "Sorasuke, let me bring your meal with you."

    Saiki Kongsuke: "No broccoli     .