10

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 88 The Irritable Chief - Black 10

    When Shi Mu opened the door, the house was very quiet. Wisps of sunlight shone on the floor through the large windows, reflecting the reflections of leaves, and the wind that came in through the windows blew up the screens.

    "Why isn't xanx here? Could it be that you found the wrong house?" Shi Mu muttered in a low voice, and walked to the window, ready to close it tightly.

    "Strange, I remember the window before I left... ah—"

    The last word ah was frightened by being hugged from behind suddenly.

    Shi Mu frowned, and in the next moment, he elbowed the opponent's abdomen. The man on the back grabbed his arm and said in a low voice, "Don't move, it's me." Shi Mu stopped moving: "

    xanx ?”

    xanx: “Yeah.”

    Shi Mu turned around, looked at the man who was exactly the same as in the dream, his face burst into a smile, put his arms around the man’s neck, and said with a smile: “How do you know that I live here? Are you investigating me?"

    "Yeah." Xanx admitted straightforwardly, he hugged Shi Mu, although his face was expressionless, but his eyes kept staring at Shi Mu.

    Shi Mu looked up at him: "You just admit it like this? You're not afraid that I hate you."

    Xanx is very sure: "You won't." In the dream, he was right with Shi Mu like that, and the other party could still pursue him cheekily , don't say it's just a small investigation.

    Shi Mu: "..." Although I am very happy to be trusted, why do I always feel that what the other party thinks is not in the same tune as what I think.

    "Then what did you investigate?"

    xanx frowned when he heard the information Squalo gave him, and said, "It doesn't match the information." When

    he saw the photos on the information, he subconsciously felt that they were It's not the same person, it just looks like it on the outside. The Shi Mu in the data is more like a flexible machine, and the Shi Mu he has come into contact with is more lively, flesh and blood, and his every move fascinates him.

    So that's why Squalo had given him the investigation information a long time ago, but he delayed for a long time before deciding to come and find someone.

    Of course, there are also two people who broke through the window paper and finally got together as a catalyst.

    Shi Mu: "You can get to know me slowly in the future~ What about you, I don't know anything except your name, it's not fair." "There's nothing to say,

    I'm just a mafia leader at the moment." xanx is I really feel that there is nothing to say, he doesn't care too much about his identity, but thinking of ordinary people's awe of the mafia, he carefully scrutinized Shi Mu's expression, seeing that there was only curiosity on his face and no fear, he let go of his heart and put Tell me about your general situation.

    Shi Mu was a little confused when he heard that, because according to xanx, he is a caring subordinate, loved by others, respected by his colleagues, and a perfect leader who does not do harm to the world... Who is this person you are talking about

    ? is that you xanx?

    The corners of Shi Mu's mouth twitched. Anyway, there was no outsider around, so he didn't save him any face: "I know that when we first met, you were full of scum and looked down on other people's arrogance..." Xanx who was talking eloquently: "