7

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 7 Rainbow Team - Gray

    Haizaki felt that he had really hit the devil at this moment.

    Huizaki's face was a bit scary, Matsubara didn't dare to oppose him, and said weakly: "That Huizaki-kun, can you save some for me..." Without Shi

    Muzai, Huizaki is too lazy to pretend to be a friendly classmate with him , "This is mine in the first place."

    "But..."

    Haizaki didn't listen to him to continue, and took a bite of the pancake fruit. It was a bit cold, which affected the taste. Thinking of this, Haizaki finished his food in two or three strokes.

    Matsubara: qaq

    ...

    Although Shi Mu was a little annoyed by Huizaki's behavior, he also knew that Huizaki had that character.

    "Xiao Mumu~" A contrived voice came from far to near, and Shi Mu knew who it was without looking up, "Mr. Aso, good morning." Aso is a sports committee member, and he is tall and burly,

    but But she has a girlish heart.

    "I said Aso, it's early in the morning, can you be normal! I have goose bumps all over my body." The person next to him shook his body unbearably, "It's only Shi Mu who can hold back from hitting you "

    Aso rolled his eyes at him, "Mr. Zhongtian, I was greeting Little Mumu, and I didn't talk to you, so it's ok if you cover your ears." "But you disgust me!" Shi Mu

    laughed

    . Seeing them fight each other, the depressed mood is a little better.

    Aso suddenly remembered: "By the way, little Mumu, it will be Valentine's Day in a few days, have you prepared chocolates and gifts for the girl you love~" Shi Mu suddenly thought, no wonder he always felt that the atmosphere in the classroom was a bit strange recently

    . Valentine's Day is coming.

    "Not yet, we'll talk about it when the time comes."

    Nakata: "Oh? So, Mr. Shi Mu, do you have a crush?"

    When Shi Mu thought of someone, he couldn't help laughing: "There is no crush, so it's a clear love."

    "Wow who is it?"

    "I haven't caught it yet, I'll tell you when I catch it." "

    This makes me even more curious, who will reject you?"

    "It's a very awkward person." Shi Mu smiled.

    Seeing that Shi Mu didn't want to say more, the two of them didn't ask anymore. Everyone has a secret, although they are good friends, they have no right to find out.

    But at this time Shi Mu's mouth was very awkward, Hui Qi Xiang Wu skipped class.

    Haizaki was very irritable and couldn't listen to the class at all. Anyway, he understood the teacher's lessons, so he skipped class without hesitation.

    When Shi Mu looked out the window, he always felt that the people running below looked a bit like Huizaki.

    But how is it possible, he should be in class at this time.

    The sun was setting, and the day passed quickly.

    Shi Mu packed up his things and prepared to pick up the kitten.