10

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 10 Team Rainbow - Gray

    The final result is of course that when Shi Mu looked in the mirror, his red mouth seemed to be bitten by a dog and fell into deep thought.

    "Xiangwu-san, I think, why don't you drink Coke next time?"

    Haizaki: "..."

    Shi Mu quickly regretted: "Forget it, I still can't drink Coke."

    Huizaki was hit , "Are my skills really that bad?!"

    Shi Mu comforted him: "Just practice a little more."

    Haizaki looked at him and said, "Okay."

    Shi Mu: ? ?

    It was as if he had led himself into a pit.

    Haizaki was annoyed by his expression: "What kind of expression do you have! It's your honor to practice with me! How many girls line up to practice with me, I don't agree..." Shi Mu smiled: "You

    agree Try it?"

    Haizaki whispered: "...I didn't agree."

    Tsk, he dared to threaten him on the first day! ! accurate.

    Someone came into the toilet, Shi Mu and Hui Qi went out, the person who came in had an inexplicable expression, and said to himself strangely: "Two men, why do you have to hold hands when going to the toilet?" After leaving the movie theater, the two were going to find a place to eat, Shi

    Mu Mu's mouth was a little swollen, and he couldn't eat spicy or hot food, so he found a sushi restaurant with a good reputation.

    After entering, the two regretted it.

    No, Haizaki should have regretted it, he shouldn't have chosen this store, because the people sitting in the store were the regular picks in the basketball club.

    Huizaki's face was stinky, "The

    lingering spirit." Kise Ryota's face was also stinky, "We came here first, you should be the one who lingers."

    Haizaki raised the corner of his mouth coolly: "Why, you want to imitate me even when you talk?"

    "You——!"

    "Want to fight? Come on!"

    "Kise!" "Haisaki!" xn

    "Shogo-san? I'm hungry and want to eat." Shimu tugged on Huisaki's sleeve, pitifully.

    Haizaki snorted coldly at Kise, and then led Shi Mu to the other side.

    Without Haizaki's provocation, Kise also quickly calmed down.

    Momoi looked back calmly, gossiping: "Huisaki-kun really listened to Shi Musang's words, and it's Valentine's Day, the two of them came out alone, so are they dating? Shi Musang said Haizaki-kun caught up with you??"

    Aomine Daiki was very surprised that there would be people who don't like big breasts these days, but like a man with the same body structure as himself. The same gossip leaned over and whispered: "Two men? I thought it was a joke last time." "

    Who would make a joke about such a thing."

    Then Kise also joined the team in the gossip, " I can't figure out who Shimu is, how he likes that bad guy Huizaki, and he's the one he's chasing after."