The Blind Date Guest from the Moon - From - Lanbai (1)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 39 The Blind Date Guest from the Moon - From - Lanbai

    "Congratulations, Master Host, for completing the task~ You have obtained 2000 points, and you can buy anything you need in the mall~" "

    Okay."

    "Hehehe, Master Host, are you tired, 001 can help you pinch your shoulders."

    See you at 001 The host completed the task perfectly three times in a row, so he immediately turned into a little licking dog, with a terribly attentive tone.

    How can there be no entity? Just as he was thinking, Shi Mu felt a gentle force on his shoulder.

    "Huh? 001, can you touch me?"

    001 sneered: "Which... because the host has completed the task, I also got a little bit of energy correspondingly, so now I can touch the entity~

    " Mu Huanran asked curiously: "Then do you have an entity?"

    Speaking of the entity, 001 raised his tone by more than one point, and said excitedly: "Yeah, as long as the host completes one more task, I can transform into an entity." The entity is here!"

    Seeing its excited appearance, Shi Mu was also happy for him, "Haha, I'm also looking forward to seeing what the entity of 001 looks like." Seeing the smile on Shi Mu's face,

    001 felt a little embarrassed .

    The host is really gentle. The host he brought before, when he heard that it can also extract energy to possess entities, he felt that it took away the energy points they should have obtained, and wished to let it go back.

    Of course, the previous host only completed one or two tasks at most, not as powerful as Master Shi Mu, let alone sustain it until it has a physical body, just don't let it pour energy out.

    The more 001 thought about it, the more he felt that the host of this year was too good. It had to hug its thighs tightly, transform into a chair for Shi Mu to sit down, and said with dog legs: "What kind of ability does the host want to exchange this time?" "

    Next What is the mission world?"

    "I am Kangkang... I am Otsutsuki Tonero from Naruto."

    Otsutsuki Tonero?

    "Otsutsuki Toreto seems to be the Naruto theatrical version..."

    Otsutsuki Toreto is a descendant of Otsutsuki Village, the successor of the main family of Otsutsuki, who has Tenseigan and Chakra Mode, and has the ability to control gravity and repulsion, power It is so big that it can even manipulate the moon.

    Leading the puppet team to appear in front of Naruto and others, begging to marry Hinata, and also want to control the moon meteorite to destroy the earth.

    Then I was defeated by Naruto Uzumaki, nonsense, other people proposed marriage to my wife, why don't you start fighting? Then Otsutsuki Yuto was defeated by Naruto. After a while, he gave up his plan to destroy the earth, understood the true meaning of his ancestor Otsutsuki Yumura, and returned to the moon.

    After recalling the story of Otsutsuki Sheren, Shi Mu: "..." "

    001..."

    "I am the host!"

    Shi Mu held his forehead and felt a little headache: "Datsutsuki Sheren is on the moon, how can I attack him? Is it possible that I have to wait hundreds of years for the aircraft carrier to come out before going to the moon?"