9

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 47 The Blind Date Guest from the Moon——Blue and White Phase 9

    "..." Shi Mu laughed angrily.

    Why didn't he know that this man was so brazen?

    Datong Musheren took out the scrolls and placed them on the table, and then sealed them. Instantly, delicate pastries appeared on the table. The table was full. These were all bought by him from other countries.

    He smiled and said: "Mu Mu, I remember you said that you wanted to taste pastries from other countries..." Shi

    Mu's eyebrows twitched: "We haven't gotten close enough that you can call me Mu Mu you."

    Datong Musheren: "Okay Mumu, you can taste it first, I will buy it next time."

    Shi Mu: "..."

    His expression eased, I have to say that Datong Musheren really got his point, twisted Pick up a piece of pastry and put it in your mouth, the sweet taste melts in your mouth. The taste is not very good, but it is very sweet.

    "You can stay here for a few days...as a reward."

    Datong Musheren thanked him very seriously, and then sat opposite Shi Mu, sitting upright, looking at him eagerly.

    "..." Shi Mu couldn't eat it at all when he stared at him like this, and tentatively picked up a piece of pastry for him, "Do you want to eat it?"

    Datong Musheren's eyes lit up, his eyes flickered, he shook his head, motioning him to eat .

    Shi Mu withdrew his hand and took a bite from the corner of the pastry. Datong Musheren licked the corner of his mouth and said with a smile, "Can I have a taste?"

    Shi Mu:? ? ?

    Didn't you say no to it yourself?

    Just as he was wondering, he felt a blackness in front of his eyes, followed by a wet and slippery touch from his fingers, as if he had been licked.

    Shi Mu raised his head expressionlessly, and the person opposite smiled innocently: "It's so sweet."

    Shi Mu: "..."

    I don't want this hand anymore. ("▔▔▔)

    Shi Mu stood up, and Datong Musheren stood up immediately.

    "Mu Mu, where are you going?"

    "Boil water and wash your hands!"

    Datong Musheren was very enthusiastic: "I will help you."

    Shi Mu stopped, looked at him and said, "Then you go."

    Datong Musheren : "Oh..."

    The Otsutsuki people have chakra, and the water boils very quickly. Probably, the people in Otsutsuki Village never imagined that one day their heirs would use his ability to boil water.

    "Taking a bath?" Datongmu's eyes straightened.

    "...you go out."

    "Oh..." Datong Musheren turned his head three times a step, very lingering: "Actually, we can wash together, we are all men, there is nothing to be embarrassed about, and you have touched my bottom more than once, I didn't say anything."

    Shi Mu: "At that time you were a cat! Can you be the same as now?!"

    Datong Musheren looked as if you were blown out by me now, and smiled triumphantly: "You Finally, I am willing to admit that I am a white ball!"