10 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 48 The White Matchmaker from the Moon——Blue and White 10 (End)

    For the people of Otsutsuki Village, their heir, the next patriarch, Otsutsuki Sheren, had agreed to marry the princess of the Hyuga family before leaving, but in the end he brought back a man.

    When did the earth become so scary? ? Turned after a trip?

    The young people in the village shuddered.

    Fortunately, Datong Musheren has a very high prestige among the tribe, he can marry whoever he wants, as long as he is not married, he can talk about anything.

    The people of the Datongmu tribe thought this way: Fortunately, the person brought back by Mr. Sheren looks very weak and petite, so it must not be Gong.

    What? You say against it?

    They dare not object at all! What if Mr. Sheren is angry and runs to the earth to find someone who suppresses him? ?

    ↑This is the Otsutsuki tribe who was poisoned by tea from a certain website on the earth.

    On the moon, except for the area of ​​Otsutsuki Village, other places are barren and barren, with bumps and pits on the surface, which makes Shi Mu, who has always been looking forward to watching the world of Naruto, a little disappointed.

    "It's not good-looking, not as good-looking as the earth."

    Datong Musheren broke out in a cold sweat at the back of his head, for fear that Mu Mu would regret coming to the moon with him and said that he wanted to go back to the earth.

    It is impossible to go back if you want to go back, and it is impossible to let Mumu go back in this life!

    We have to find a way to prevent Mu Mu from thinking of going back to Earth!

    Thinking in a mess in his mind, after being kicked out of bed at night because he tossed Shi Mu too much, he sat at the door and continued to think.

    If you can't figure it out, ask, and the next day, you can ask your subordinates without a trace, is there any way to make a person stay in one place?

    The subordinate thought for a while and said, "Let's have a child."

    Let Mu Mu have a child? no no no! He was afraid that Mumu would bring the child back to Earth.

    Otsutsuki Sheren: "Is there no other way?"

    Subordinate: "Imprisonment?"

    Bah, bah, bah, what the hell are you thinking!

    He imprisoned Mu Mu? He can guarantee that if he really does this, he will never want to touch anyone in the next year.

    There is something wrong with this subordinate. Could it be that they are here to separate him and Mu Mu?

    Then the subordinates discovered that Master Sheren looked at him like he was looking at an enemy.

    "...Master Sheren...I...I still have work, so I'm leaving first." After speaking, he ran quickly, as if there was something terrifying behind him, and he even used ninjutsu.

    Sheren: ...

    the male subordinates are hopeless, so Sheren asked the female subordinates again.

    "Is it Master Shi Mu?"

    "Yes."

    The female subordinate was a little envious, and expressed her thoughts, saying: "Since Master Shi Mu has followed you to the moon, you must have made a plan, so don't you?" Thinking too much."