Horns on the head~--Bright red (1)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 119 Horns on the head~——Bright red 1

    "Welcome back, Mr. Host ~ Congratulations for getting 4500 points~ A total of 17400 points~" "

    Well, what is the next world?" Shi Mu already liked the feeling of going to the small world to do tasks, although his feelings were blurred, but Those warm memories in the small world are still there, and he likes them very much.

    "Let me check Ang~" After a while, 001 said: "The next world is "Vitality Girl Yuanjie Shen", the target character is the evil king in it." "The evil king?" Shi Mu tried hard to

    find Name the person.

    001 didn't see this small world, but from the name, he knew that the other party was definitely not easy to mess with, maybe he was a big monster who did all kinds of evil! It cared: "Master host, you have to be careful, buy more things to defend yourself in this world!" At

    this time, Shi Mu finally found out some deeds of King Eluo from the corner of his mind.

    He was originally a big monster who was immortal and had his own palace and generals. Yes, as can be seen from his name, he was already a king, and he would definitely have followers and a throne. Because I am immortal, I regard human life as worthless, and I don't even care about my own life. The simple translation is: he is a monster with no emotions!

    Perhaps the only feeling is the socialist brotherhood towards his brother Bawei, and the feeling towards the heroine Nana at the end, which tends to be more grateful and dependent than love.

    Because King Eluo hated loneliness and darkness very much.

    He hates loneliness and darkness, not so much because his soul was attached to a boulder in the snow mountain and endured a hundred years of darkness and loneliness. Shi Mu felt that this problem was before he met Bawei.

    Shi Mu made a plan in his heart, and pulled Mao Tuanzi's face with a smile: "001 actively encourages me to buy things in the mall every time.

    " Make yourself look more innocent.

    Shi Mu: "I've used this trick many times on the target person, but it's useless."

    001 had nothing to love but closed his eyes and pretended to be dead, his furry body trembled, it accepted its fate, but it was a little scared, I don't know how the host will punish it.

    This is probably the only system that rolls over! ? It's too difficult... ╥﹏╥

    Shi Mu was a little amused: "I didn't blame you, and you didn't force me to buy things. It was all based on my wishes. Every time I talked too much, I was also worried about my safety. .”

    001 opened his eyes cautiously, seeing that Shi Mu’s face was indeed not angry, he breathed a sigh of relief, walked two steps happily, and said generously: “Then, is the host going to buy anything this time? There are a lot of products that are cheap, cost-effective, and have first-class life-saving effects!"

    Shi Mu: "..." They are actually on sale.

    "By the way, 001." Shi Mu suddenly thought of something, and said, "In the next world, can you dilute the cat demon blood on me into a half demon?" 001 puzzled: "Yes, yes, but why

    ? ? The bloodline is diluted to become a half-demon queen, and the ability will be much weaker."

    Shi Mu smiled: "Sometimes the weak often have to be pitied, and you will know later." And he doesn't want to stay in the next world. Tens of thousands of years or something...