11 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 24 Prince Assembly - Silver

    I don't know about Shimu, but Akutsu doesn't know them at all. It should be because he hasn't started the match with Echizen Ryoma yet.

    Thinking this way, when Shi Mu saw that everyone from Qingxue looked over together, thinking that they had interrupted the dinner party, he smiled embarrassedly and said, "I'm sorry to bother you." Everyone's eyes became even weirder

    .

    The thought in the hearts of everyone in Qingxue is:

    Who is this person? Actually with Akutsu? ?

    Hecun faced Yajiujin's fast-killing gaze, and greeted Shi Mu bravely: "Mumu, Yajiujin, this way." The

    two walked over, and Hecun arranged them in a relatively corner position, away from Qingxue's people. It's a bit far, but after all, the store is so big, and it's not far away.

    "Mumu is back, what does Yajiujin want to eat?" Hecun's father came out of the back room and laughed.

    "Just the same as before." Shi Mu said with a smile.

    "Okay!"

    Shi Mu smiled at Kawamura, "I didn't expect today to be a gathering of your department. If I knew it, I would have come with Ren on another day."

    Ren? ?

    The room became very quiet at some point, and Shi Mu's address to Ya Jiujin was also heard by everyone.

    Kawamura smiled honestly: "Hey hey hey, it's all right, we are all friends."

    "Hey." Ajiujin sneered coldly.

    Shi Mu slapped him on the back angrily: "You can't be rude!"

    Hiss—

    the sound of breathing suddenly sounded in the quiet room, and he watched Shi Mu's movements dumbfounded.

    What's the relationship between that man and Akutsu? ? Hit Akutsu? And Yakutsu hasn't gotten angry yet?

    Shi Mu: Why is there a sudden coolness behind...

    Shi Mu thought that Kawamura was the main candidate for Qingxue, and Yakutsu was also learning tennis, so he thought for a while and said, "Aron, you seem to have been learning tennis for a long time, right?" Kawamura was surprised: "Ah? Yes.

    "

    Shi Mu smiled, and casually suggested: "It just so happens that Ah Ren is playing tennis too, you can play together if you have time." "

    ..."

    Silence.

    Deathly silence.

    Kawamura swallowed, and said stiffly: "...Akutsu is so powerful, I definitely can't beat him..."     Shi Mu was puzzled

    : "Have you ever competed?"

The look in Shi Mu's eyes was terrifying, and he said: "No...no, because Ya Jiujin's motor nerves have always been very good, and he can learn everything quickly..." Shi Mu nodded, and agreed: "That's true."

    "

    But It’s not good to be too talented, I’m not interested in doing anything, the typical one is my most awesome middle school boy, I still hope that someone can defeat him to frustrate his spirit.” Yakutsu: “…” Kawamura’s