5

return

[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 18 Prince Assembly - Silver

    Of course I know you sneaked here.

    Ajiujin took the opponent's hand from his mouth, and felt silly when he saw the opponent's smile and bright eyes.

    He moved his body so that Shi Mu had more space, "You can sneak over this time, but not next time."

    Shi Mu hugged the opponent's waist, and rubbed his head against Ajiujin's neck, He smiled and said: "No, Mumu will sneak back before the teacher checks."

    "Are you still drinking milk powder?" Why does it smell like milk, it smells so good, cough cough, but Ya Jiujin Of course not.

    Shi Mu: "I don't drink milk powder anymore, but Mu Mu likes to drink milk." It must be because it was too late to drink milk in the previous life, so I only grew a little taller. In this life, I must develop the habit of drinking milk , strive to grow taller!

    No wonder it smells like milk.

    Yajiujin was clinging too tightly to him. It was the first time someone was so close to him. He was not used to it, his face flushed slightly, and he whispered: "You are hugging too tightly, loosen up." "Mumu didn't (

    ˉˉ ), sleepy, go to sleep."

    Ya Jiujin heard the sound of even breathing coming from his ear, and called Shi Mu, but there was no answer. He couldn't believe it, he fell asleep so quickly?

    Gradually, Yajiujin's brain, which was originally in high spirits, began to feel sleepy, smelling the unique milky fragrance of the little bun beside him, and also fell into sleep.

    ...

    On the other side of the small class, the teacher who went to check the dormitory after 15 minutes found that Shi Mu's bed was empty!

    This made the teachers very anxious, the principal told them to take good care of Shi Mu, and he disappeared on the first day! Fortunately, there is surveillance in the room. The teacher called out the surveillance at that time period, and saw that in the surveillance screen, the female teacher observed around and saw that every child was lying down and sleeping obediently, and then left. After a minute, the time Mu quietly climbed out of bed.

    Because I was not tall enough to open the door, I moved a small bench to open it. First of all, I put out my small head and looked around in an anti-investigation manner. Seeing that no one was paying attention to him, he thumped and ran towards the middle shift nap.

    The next second, Xiaodouding appeared on another surveillance screen, entered the room using the same method, and then sneaked into one of the children's blankets.

    The teachers who watched the surveillance video: "..."

    "Where did the child come from? It's so cute..." The female teacher was so amused by the little ball that looked like a human being.

    "Do you want to take him back?" the male teacher suggested.

    "Forget it, let that kid stay where he is. He ran over after a lot of hard work." "