12

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 90 The Violent Chief - Black 12 (Part 2)

    "Brother Mu is not here..."

    Li Baoen's expression was as cold as ever: not here? It seems 100% to be with xanx.

    He was right, Shi Mu was indeed with Xanx, but besides him, there were other members of Balian.

    At this time, Shi Mu felt that he was like a rare animal surrounded by tourists, surrounded by everyone, looking at him with scrutiny and... malice.

    "This is the little lover that the bastard boss is hiding? His face really looks good."

    Regardless of whether the other party complimented him sincerely or with malicious ridicule, Shi Mu took it as a compliment. He smiled slightly and said, "Thank you, you His hair is also very beautiful."

    Squalo's face changed, what he hated the most was that people made jokes about his hair, but Shi Mu's expression was not malicious, but seemed to really feel so, his lips moved Moved, snorted, but did not continue to say anything.

    "Hee hee hee, it took so long for the boss to bring you out, it seems that the boss likes you very much~" The blond-haired young man wearing a crown has a bright smile, has the cruelty and innocence of a child, and is playing with a knife in his hand. Whether it was intentional or not, the tip of the knife pointed at Shi Mu intentionally or unintentionally.

    Compared to other people's scrutiny and malicious guesses, Levi, who is tall and fierce, is the fastest to accept Shi Mu, and said very doglegly: "Hello, madam, I am the most powerful boss." His left and right hands, Levi."

    Shi Mu smiled without hesitation, "Hello, Levi."

    This man with a cruel personality and vicious methods, who will never let go of a target once he finds it, is the one who is most loyal to xanx , so he was the first to accept himself, and accepted it so quickly, it was within Shi Mu's expectation.

    Levi's thinking is: please Mrs. = Boss trusts him more

    "Mamon." The baby wearing a black cloak and floating in the air introduced himself.     Shi Mu looked at him seriously, and

    said with a smile: "Hey, why don't babies wear diapers and crotch pants now?

    "

Hilariously, they just want to laugh at the thought of Mammon dangling in front of them in diapers.

    Mamon: "..."

    "Damn, Mamen, take these snakes back!"

    "..."

    Shi Mu stayed in their base until the afternoon before leaving, during which time he got along with the members of Balian It's still safe and sound, at most it depends on when xanx is around, they meet and say hello, as long as xanx is not around, these people don't even bother to give him a look.

    Shi Mu took their arrogance into his eyes, and didn't try to curry favor with them or show off his impressive abilities just to make them agree with him. He seemed to be an ordinary person with no power to restrain his chickens. His voice was soft and his walking was not slow. An impatient person would want to give him a push when he saw it.

    Staying by Xanx's side is like a vase, which also makes the members of Balian even more dissatisfied with him.

    How could their mistress be a vase?