13 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 91 The Irritable Chief - Black 13 (End) (Three more!)

    Gang Ji is very worried about this group of guardians with top-notch ability to cause trouble, he doesn't want Brother Mu to have a bad influence on him! ! He kept muttering: "Ju Si, when you arrive at Brother Mu's house, you must not take out the bomb, and Lan Bo, you are not allowed to take out the ten-year bazooka, Li Baoen, don't grab the blue What you eat, I can give you mine, don’t mess with him..."

    "Yes Judaime!"

    Rambo: "Stupid Tsuna is so annoying!"

    Yamamoto Takeshi: "...Gang, we all know , You have recited all the way by yourself." He almost memorized it.

    At this time, they stopped because they saw a group of acquaintances gathered in front of Teacher Mu (Brother Mu).

    "Why are those guys here?!" Prison Temple frowned.

    Although the two parties reconciled, they still cannot relax their vigilance.

    Li Baoen probably guessed something, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, he let them all pass by.

    "Ding dong ding dong——" "Bastard boss!! Open the door!" "Here we come!"

    Prison Temple: "Hey! What are you doing at other people's door!"

    Squalo looked around at them: "Huh? What does it matter to you?"

    Prison Temple: "You are staying at the door of the teacher's house, of course it is none of our business!"

    Squalo frowned: "Your teacher? What nonsense are you talking about, we are looking for the bastard bossxanx! "

    Gang Ji intuitively told him that he had an ominous premonition, "Mr. Squalo, did you go the wrong way? This is obviously Brother Mu's house..." "

    Click——" the door was opened from the inside, and his face Shi Mu came out with a smile on his face. Seeing everyone, the smile on his face widened a little: "You are all here, the hot pot will be ready soon, come in and sit and wait for a while." Squalo frowned in

    disgust : "Why are you here? Where's the bastard boss?"

    Shi Mu smiled and said: "Xanx is inside."

    "Huh!" Squalo gave Tsuna Yoshi and the others a cold snort, and said, "I told you we didn't go wrong! You are the ones going the wrong way!"

    Tsuna Sawada Ji and the others are still in a dazed state.

    Shi Mu continued to laugh: "They didn't go wrong, they came to look for me."

    Everyone in Balian's body began to stiffen.

    "You actually know Sawada Tsunayoshi???"

    Shi Mu tilted his head, puzzled, and said, "I'm their teacher, so it's strange if I don't know them? Why are you so surprised?"

    Squalo: "..."

    Ba Everyone in Li'an: "..."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada thought of the back of a man he had seen before, and his voice was a little dry, "Brother Mu...Then your relationship with xanx is..." Shi Mu was surprised: "

    Ah? Tsuna Yoshihara Come on, do you know xanx too? He is my boyfriend, so everyone knows each other.”

    Tsuna: “!!!!”