9

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 59 The Magician Playing Cards - Red 9

    "Teacher, are you leaving?!"

    "No, teacher!! We promise to do our homework obediently, so don't leave!" "

    Although Meteor Street is dirty and smelly, and the air is not as good as outside, but...but... "Qaq is because his vocabulary is too poor, and he can't find words to praise Meteor Street.

    Dozens of radish heads under the podium were tearful, talking nonsense to persuade them to stay. They were pitiful, as if they would die if Shi Mu left. look.

    "Teacher... qaq"

    Shi Mu was funny and had a headache, "I didn't say I'm leaving and I won't come back."

    The radish heads stopped their tears in an instant: "Eh? Teacher, will you come back?"

    Shi Mu: "Well, go outside and take the hunter certificate test and come back."

    The carrot heads: "Huh—"

    One of the carrot heads was a little worried: "I heard that the hunter exam is dangerous, will the teacher be in danger?" "

    Yes ..."

    Another radish head said righteously: "The teacher is so powerful, there is no danger! If you are worried about this, you might as well worry about it. After the teacher went outside Meteor Street, he was fascinated by the colorful world outside. I want to go back to Meteor Street!"

    The other radishheads began to worry: "...嘿qaq"

    "Then let's be good for a while..."

    "Hmm——"

    Shi Mu saw them whispering in the background and said I don't know What was he talking about, and said: "Don't be idle for a few days after I leave, open your notebooks, I will assign homework for these few days, if there is no class today, please notify them." Carrot

    head They broke down: "Oh no—!!"

    Why is there still homework——! ! !

    Hisoka at the door smiled very happily, looking at the desperate look of the little kid in the classroom, he thought of him who used to do homework. Tut tut luckily he's grown up.

    "Mu Musang★ We may have to go for more than a few days ~ at least 10 days ◆" He kindly reminded.

    Shi Mu paused, and opened the book that was about to be closed after finishing the homework, "Then I'll arrange some more."

    All in unison—

    the carrot heads in the classroom looked at Hisoka with eyes that would eat people up.

    Hisoka winked at the group of radishheads: "You don't need to thank me~ ◆"

    Shit! Who should thank you! (艹盘草)

    Don’t mention the hatred for the culprit when the radish heads who didn’t go to school today learned why they had so much homework. Shi Mu followed Hisoka out of Meteor Street the next day.

    Because there is no suitcase in Meteor Street, Shi Mu made a wooden suitcase by hand before leaving, and painted a cartoon version of himself on the suitcase with paint.

    Hisoka always wears his custom-made clothes to the end, washes them at night when they get dirty, and dries them with his thoughts if they are not dry the next day.