The Noble Dog Demon - White (1)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 93 The Noble Dog Demon - White 1

    "Master Host~~"

    Shi Mu subconsciously stretched out his hand to resist a small dumpling that rushed over.

    Xiaotuanzi didn't have time to brake, hit Shi Mu's palm, and fell to the ground with a slap.

    001: "Master Host..." You were not like this qaq before, you used to catch it and give it a hug!

    "Ahem, I didn't do it on purpose." Shi Mu picked it up and said, "Reflex, next time you go slower."

     001 was patted down, and nodded obediently: "Okay~"

    Shi Mu: "Go up." How many points do I have at the end of this world?"

    "Wait, I'm healthy..." 001 looked up the data and said, "I got 4,500 points in the last world, plus the remaining 7,900 points, there are 12,400 points in total... There are so many..."

    Shi Mu rubbed it amusedly, and said, "Don't think I don't know that you are a little local tyrant."

    001 froze, and carefully glanced at the host, seeing that he didn't mean to be angry, he knew The other party didn't mind that he had points, so he laughed embarrassedly.

    "What's the next world?"

    001: "The next world is "Inuyasha", the goal is Sesshomaru."

     Shi Mu: "Sesshomaru?"

Really turned into a dog man.

    He has a deep influence on Sesshomaru, and the opponent is very popular, which fits the three elements of the villain very well.

    ——The beauty is strong and miserable!

    And this one is really miserable.

    When he first watched it, he felt that Sesshomaru's father, General Inu's actions were also very disgusting.

    Not to mention cheating in marriage under the banner of true love, Sesshomaru is his eldest son, but he gave all his family property to Xiaosansheng's youngest son. Fortunately, Sesshomaru's mother, Lingyue Xianji, is a rich and beautiful woman, and her family has savings.

    Moreover, General Inu gave the things of Sesshomaru natural teeth, so that the things will belong to the younger son in the future! !

    In order to become stronger, Sesshomaru risked his life to make Tian Shengya's move Mingdao Wanyuepo into a full moon, but also knew the intention of General Quan, and wanted to train him to the full level of Tian Shengya as a gift. Inuyasha.

    The thing that the elder son risked his life to obtain was for the younger son, because the younger son was too weak to bear the power of this thing, and he needed to wait for the older son to practice this thing well, and the younger son could just take it away up!

    Shi Mu laughed angrily when he saw this at the beginning, and what is even more weird is the group of people from the protagonist team. This large group of people began to tell Sesshomaru: This is because your father is trying to test you, and it is because he believes in your strength, so You must give things to Inuyasha, you will have your own things in the future, don’t think about your father’s, even if your father cheated, but it’s true love, and it’s good enough for you to be born healthy.

    Shi Mu: What a tragedy.

    Sesshomaru's temper is considered good, if it were him, he would destroy things immediately, even if he couldn't get it, he wouldn't let others take his blood-sucking steamed bun.