2

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 80 The Irritable Chief - Black 2 (Second)

    After knowing that Shi Mu was going to teach at Bisheng, and that he might become his teacher, Tsunayoshi Sawada, who was already a little nervous, became even more nervous.

    "Teacher Shi Shi Shi, please give me more advice in the future!"

    Shi Mu saw that he was tearful, and indeed looked a bit like a rabbit, so he patted the other party's fluffy hair unconsciously, and said with a smile: "Just call me Big Brother Mu , the surname is a bit rusty, but don’t be too nervous, I teach art, and I’m not much older than Xiaogangji~” “

    Mu… big brother…”

    “You’re so cute.” Gangji has a lot of hair, And it's also the soft type, so Shi Mu couldn't help touching it a few more times.

    Gang Ji covered the top of his head in a daze, "Head... is there anything on top of his head?" Shi

    Mu withdrew his hand in embarrassment, and said with a smile, "Little Gangji is so cute, so I couldn't help touching it a few more times."

    Gang Ji He lowered his head, blushing.

    Brother Mu is so gentle! What...what should I do qaq, if Brother Mu finds out about his useless material, will he not like me——() "

    I... I'll go upstairs first..." After finishing speaking, he just ran a few steps, There was a fall on the ground, and he quickly turned his head to look at Shi Mu. Before he could see Shi Mu's expression clearly, he quickly got up and ran upstairs.

    Sawada's mother: "Ah, Tsunayoshi, dinner will be served soon."

    "Yes! I know!"

    Sawada's mother tilted her head strangely: "Why does Tsunayoshi look a little weird..."

    Shi Mu came to a conclusion : "Well... Maybe it's puppy love."

    Sawada's mother suddenly said: "So that's the case!" But she quickly became happy again, "Let Tsuna Yoshi take her home next time."

    Shi Mu's eyes There was a flash of a smile: "Yeah."

    So when it was time to eat, Gang Ji always felt that his mother looked at him a little weirdly... felt a chill down his back, creepy...

    He was too scared to look at his mother, and lowered his head to concentrate on eating.

    "Wow, this fish soup...is delicious..."

    Sawada's mother smiled and said, "This is made by Mu Musang~" Gangji looked at Shi Mu in surprise: "Did     Brother

    Mu make it?"

Slender and slender, it doesn't look like someone who can cook at all, and needless to say, the cooking is so delicious!

    Shi Mu looked up when she heard her name, and said with a smile: "I think Nana's cooking is more delicious, it tastes like home."

    Sawada's mother: "Mu Musang..."

    Why is it so painful? qaqShe

    put the dining table away The only big crab in the world was caught in Shimu's bowl, and he kept picking up vegetables during the period, which made Gangji stunned.

    Apart from his father, it was the first time he saw his mother being so enthusiastic...

    After the meal, Shi Mu sat for a while, and declined Sawada's mother's enthusiastic request to stay overnight. He was a little ashamed, his home was just opposite.