Extra Story: Little Golden Flower with Superpowers~ (Part 1)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 117 Extra Story: Little Golden Flower with Superpowers~ (Part 1) One more

    Qi Mujin, who is only two years old, has traveled through time, e, does not mean time travel, but suddenly arrived at a familiar and strange place.

    The precocious child was very calm, just like he was so calm after he suddenly knew why he was called Qi Mujin.

    Because my mother likes shiny and golden things, it happens that my father's hair is golden, so he, who has black hair, took the name Qi Mujin. Compared with his big name, he prefers his nickname, and his nickname is Xiao Jinhua. Originally it was called Xiaojin, but he thought it was too vulgar and didn't sound good at all, and after his hard work (crying), he finally added a Chinese character after his nickname. Little golden flower~ How nice to add a word of flower~! The name became tall in an instant!

    Mom is good at everything, but has bad taste, alas.

    ↑(Others in the family:...you father and son have the same level of appreciation, right?)

    As for why he knows that he has traveled through time, because he has superpowers since he was a child. According to the elders, he followed his uncle. At first, I thought that my parents didn't have superpowers, but I had them. I wondered if I was really the little golden flower picked up by my mother from the trash can, and I was instantly relieved.

    Fortunately, this kind of lie picked up from the trash can to deceive a three-year-old child was immediately seen through by him! He really is as smart as Dad!

    Xiao Jinhua is very proud, who let him inherit the beauty of his mother, the intelligence of his father, and the super power of his uncle!

    How could there be such a perfect child in the world! ╰(′︶')╯

    Saiki Kusuo, who always reads Xiao Jinhua's psychological activities: "..." Who is this super narcissistic and arrogant character?

    Ahem, let’s get down to business.

    The first time he found out that he had time traveled and couldn't go back for a while, Xiao Jinhua immediately went to find his uncle. If anyone in this world would believe him the first time, it would probably be the uncle who also has superpowers .

    Xiao Jinhua, who was still wearing crotch pants, was carrying a small schoolbag and holding a baby bottle with Superman printed on it in her small hand, and ran towards Saiki Kusuo with her short legs.

    As for why he knew where Saiki Kusuo was, of course it was because of his super intuition.

    On the way, he met a kind-faced aunt who handed him a lollipop and wanted to hug him away. Xiao Jinhua snorted coldly in her heart and immediately sent her to the police station anonymously.

    All traffickers should be damned!

    Xiao Jinhua's legs were sore from walking, and after going through all kinds of hardships, she finally arrived at the gate of her uncle's school, and was stopped outside. Every time at this time, he was very envious of my uncle's teleportation function.

    well! It's not easy for him.

    Xiao Jinhua took out a small stool from the different space, sat on the small stool and waited obediently for her uncle.

    Uncle security accidentally caught a glimpse of a child sitting by the wall, the child was wearing two antenna-like things on his head, he looked very cute, he was amused: "Hey, where did this child come from? Why are you sitting here?"