Weird? hero! --Silver White (1-5)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 134 Weird? hero! ——Silver White 1 (one more)

    When Shi Mu opened his eyes, he immediately saw 001 with a gloomy expression, and his whole body revealing my unhappiness.

    001 was so moved that he almost cried: "Master host, you are finally back..."

    "Eh..." Shi Mu blinked, he admitted that he stayed in the last world a little longer, but the world with Inuyasha is also the same. Pretty much, 001 looks like he's about to cry.

    "What's wrong?"

    001: "My lord host...that...can you not spend so long in the small world in the future?" Shi Mu's smile

    faded: "Is there a problem?"

    001 asked him His emotions are very sensitive, and when he saw the expression on Shimu's face changed, he immediately said: "No problem, no problem, the host can stay as long as he wants!" It originally wanted to propose that the host should not have to think about the idea of ​​attacking

    characters , leave after giving birth, so as to speed up the task. But seeing the host like this, he definitely won't agree.

    Shi Mu is well aware of its thoughts, and he has no resistance to doing the task, but he can't do things like play with other people's feelings and leave father and son behind. And he wouldn't want to be a child-bearing tool.

    He glanced at it lightly, and said: "I can't leave the strategy target and task target in the small world, if you can't accept the length of time I stay in the small world, we will unbind, just happen to be in the mall There are props, and the points come from me."

    001 was so frightened that his hair exploded, he quickly hugged the host's thigh tightly, for fear that he would be disbanded by the host if he was too late, and lost this golden thigh, he became a Little pitiful: "Master host, I was wrong qaq, master host can stay as long as you want, I will never interrupt again, I swear! If you interrupt me again... my energy points will be lost! Don't change the system! (╥╯﹏╰╥)"

    Shi Mu didn't want to change either, who knows if the next system will be as easy to fool as this one, "Well, the next one is not an example     .

    "

Points."

    "The last world gained 6,000 points, plus the previous remaining points of 17,400, a total of 23,400 points!" "

    What's the next world?"

    001 was used to Shi Mu's speed of entering the small world, so he checked and said : "The next small world is "One Punch Man", and the mission target is Hungry Wolf."

    Shi Mu: "One Punch Man?!"

    001 hasn't come to see this world yet, so Shi Mu was surprised when he saw it for the first time, A little strange: "What's the matter, Master Host? Is this world dangerous?"

    Shi Mu was in a complicated mood: "Yes... the protagonist Saitama's strength setting is the same as that of Saiki Kusuo, and he is invincible."

    001 panicked: "... ...Then what should I do."

    Shi Mu laughed: "Why are you panicking, my goal is neither to defeat him nor to give birth to him."

    001 was still very worried: "But if Hungry Wolf is a villain, sooner or later he will confront the protagonist. Did you come?"