5

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 31 The Walking Primary School Student - Silver Ash 5 (Part 2)

    Shi Mu didn't feel angry at all, he patted his buttocks and stood up, tomorrow will be another little cutie who will make people commit crimes!

    On the tenth day after joining the organization, Shi Mu finally met his first undercover agent.

    — Belmode.

    Compared with Akai Shuichi, he is not really an undercover agent, but he just knew the true identities of Conan and Haibara Ai but concealed the facts and did not report them due to his own reasons. Later, he wanted to destroy the organization.

    Speaking of which, most of the black-clothed organization that appeared in the original work, the leaders' capable officers, have turned their backs, or they are traitors! The only things that really work for the organization seem to be gin and vodka.

    I don’t want to think about it, the more I think about it, the more angry I get, Shi Mu thought that every time in the original work, whether it’s defection, assassination, undercover removal, trading, etc., as long as there is a person from the black organization, there must be gin and vodka!

    no! Going against the protagonist is not going to end well! Although Gin is mature, cautious, decisive, highly vigilant, calm and suspicious (if you give him a big compliment), he will be forcibly demoted when he meets the protagonist! !

    So he had to defect with gin!

    Then the only problem came, Qin Jiu didn't go with him at all...(.vv.) Shi

    Mu, who buried himself under the quilt, suddenly thought of something, suddenly popped out of the quilt, and hurriedly Put on your slippers and run outside.

    He thought of one thing.

    In addition to being one of the important members of the Black Organization, Belmode is also a very beautiful and attractive woman, and she seems to have an affair with Gin? ?     The melodious music in the

    living area played in the empty hall, and the music hadn't stopped these days, because Shi Mu knew that Gin and Wine was fine and liked to come here to sit and sit.

So all the songs played here are about love confession, the people in the organization don't have this kind of hobby, all these songs were downloaded by Shi Mu from the Internet and played.

    Shi Mu saw Gin and Belmode from a long distance away, but he was pissed off, and wanted to rush over, but then he thought about the reason for rushing over, friend with guns? companion? Suitors? Uh...

    After a while, Shi Mu groped over quietly with his lips pursed, and hid behind the pillar.

    "Long time no see, have a drink?" Belmod raised his glass charmingly.

    Gin wine clinked glasses with her, sipped slowly, and glanced behind her lightly from the corner of his eyes.

    You idiot, you can't hide it any better.

    Belmode didn't notice his movements. Looking at the man he hadn't seen for a long time, he tilted his face coquettishly, and said with a smile, "I heard you took in a little guy?"

    Compared to her enthusiasm, Gin His expression became a little indifferent: "Yeah."

    "It seems like a very powerful little guy, no problem with his resume?"