3

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 67 All squinting eyes are black-bellied——Brown 3

    Shi Mu originally wanted to change clothes for Lan Ran, but his clothes were too small compared to Lan Ran's figure, and he didn't want a dirty man to sleep on his bed for a day.

    Then, Shi Mu was very upright, and he helped Lan Ran take off his clothes with absolutely no cunning intentions, nor was he greedy, and let him lie naked under the quilt secretly.

    The recent weather is very good, Shi Mu doesn't have to worry about the other party catching a cold and getting sick.

    After a long meal, Shi Mu was also tired. After washing, he yawned and fell asleep on the other side.

    The man who had run out of energy after escaping from hell the next day

    was the first to wake up, and there was no trace of drowsiness in his sharp eyes.

    Lan Ran frowned, looking at this very strange place in front of him, he couldn't remember why he was here, and... he felt as if he was not wearing clothes...

    His face was a little dark, and he moved his arms, Only then did he realize that there was someone lying in his arms. Looking over with a dark face, it is a strange person, Aizen doesn't know him, and he is still a human being from the breath! He looks like he has just grown up, with black and soft hair hanging on his slender and fair neck, his eyelashes are very long, casting a faint shadow under his eyes, he looks harmless to humans and animals when he is asleep, like a weak and harmless little animal .

    Although this human looks quite in line with his aesthetics, it's a pity that this is a man, and this can't make Aizen relax his vigilance.

    With a movement of his arm, the boy who was obediently lying in the crook of his arm woke up. The boy blinked unconsciously, and after seeing who was in front of him, he smiled softly: "You're awake."

    Aizen stared at his smile for a while, and after confirming that the other party could see him, he sat up from the bed, revealing his strong and strong upper body. , who are you? Why am I here?"

    Shi Mu sighed in his heart, Lan Ran was indeed Lan Ran, and he was so calm when he found that he was not wearing any clothes.

    Shi Mu explained: "My name is Shi Mu, you can call me Mu Mu. I saw you fainted in the street yesterday, so I took you home." Lan Ran raised her eyebrows, and brought a

    strange man home just like that , Looks like a good guy with a rotten heart.

    "Then the clothes on me..."

    Shi Mu's cheeks flushed slightly: "You took off your clothes because they were all dirty... My clothes are too small for you to wear..."

    Lan Ran's smile remained unchanged: " What about my clothes?"

    Shi Mu: "Throw it away."

    Lan Ran's smile cracked a bit, "Throw it away?"

    Shi Mu nodded, "Yes, throw it away when it's dirty, and I see that there are several holes, It's all broken."

    Lan Ran saw that there was no expression on the other person's face, and the corner of his mouth twitched slightly, "What should I wear if I throw away the clothes?"

    Shi Mu was stunned, tilting his head, as if he hadn't thought of this question, " ...Why don't you wear it? We are all men, so it's no big deal."

    Lan Ran twitched the corner of her mouth, ignored the sentence, and said, "...Do you have looser clothes?"