11-13 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 327 The Immortal of Guanjiangkou——Second Brother Yang 11

    After watching Yu Wenwei, Yang Jian followed Shi Mu silently the whole time without saying a word.

    Because Shen Youpeng is a scumbag, he injured Shi Mu at the beginning, this is his dark history, and he doesn't want to bring up the old things again, let Shi Mu think about it again, and then he will sleep outside again.

    Fortunately, their misunderstanding was resolved quickly, Shen Youpeng also suffered retribution and died, and Yang Jian did not continue to make mistakes.

    It wasn't until some distance away from Yu's house that Yang Jian opened his mouth to speak: "Since you've come to the human world, I'll take you to see the third sister."

    Shi Mu thought about the San Shengmu in his memory.

    Yang Jian has a younger sister named Yang Chan, who is the San ShengMu of Huashan Mountain in Xiyue. He probably remembered that the San ShengMu married the mortal scholar Liu Yanchang and violated the rules of heaven. After being discovered by Erlang God Yang Jian, he suppressed her Under the Lotus Peak of Mount Hua.

    I don't know what time it is now, and whether the Sanshengmu was crushed by Yang Jian on Mount Hua.

    By the way... there are quite a lot of mountains in myths and stories, and they like to use mountains to suppress people, such as Yang Jian's mother, such as Yang Chan, the Three Virgins, and Sun Wukong who was crushed on Wuzhi Mountain...why must it

    be If you want to press down with a mountain... If you want to punish the other party, wouldn't it be better to just lock them up?

    At this time, Mu Yangchan hadn't met Liu Yanchang yet, so she wasn't trapped in Huashan either.

    The temple of the Three Virgins is located in the east courtyard of the Xiyue Temple at the foot of Huashan Mountain. When Shi Mu arrived, he found that there was no one there. Except for the occasional worship in front of the temple, there was no one around.

    Probably the nearby villagers felt that there was indeed a fairy here, so they didn't dare to bother them rashly.

    When Yang Jian arrived, Yang Chan was very happy, she hadn't seen her second brother for a long time, "Second brother."

    Yang Jian's cold expression softened for a moment, he loved this sister very much, and wanted to take a picture Yang Chan's head, but as soon as he raised his hand, he froze in place.

    He forgot that he is now a married man, and Shi Mu cannot see him touching the top of other women's heads, even if this woman is his sister! "Well, what are you doing? How are you doing lately?"

    Yang Chan is a beauty with a cool and gentle temperament. There are obviously two contradictory temperaments, but there is no contradiction in her body. "I'm fine, don't worry, two Brother, I can take care of myself."

    A rare smile appeared on the corner of Yang Jian's mouth. Seeing Yang Chan glance at you from time to time, Yang Jian introduced to her: "He is Shi Mu, my partner." Then he said to Shi Mu: "She is my sister, you can follow me Call, call Sanmei,"

    Shi Mu: "..."

    Yang Chan: "..."

    At this moment, although the two of them didn't know what the other was thinking, she always felt that there was some speculation.