2

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 28: The Primary School Student Walking Around—Silver Gray 2

    Go = the appointment was successful!

    Shi Mu was so unreserved for the first time, and felt that this mode was very interesting.

    A mature man must use an adult's method to solve it!

    The hotel is opposite the bar, and guests with special needs can just go to the opposite side to open a room. As for why Shi Mu didn't bring gin home, in addition to reducing suspicion, the most important point is that he doesn't have a car. He usually takes the bus to and from get off work. If he brings gin home for an appointment, the two of them can only take the bus home together.

    Which picture do you dare to imagine?

    Anyway, Shi Mu didn't dare to think about it.

    Soon I got a room in the hotel, the front desk knew Shi Mu, and I had a good impression of Shi Mu at one time, but I didn't expect that the other party brought a strange man to open the room! Although I have seen a lot in this line of work, I still feel bad in my heart.

    The receptionist looked at the gin and thought sourly: Apart from being able to see a little face and figure, what's the big deal? !

    However, when he inadvertently looked at the man, the back of the front desk went cold, trembling with fear.

    How could there be such a terrifying look...

    The room opened was on the second room on the third floor, and when I got out of the elevator in silence, Shi Mu kept his head down and didn't speak because he knew something about the other party and was shy, and neither was Gin. A person who speaks up.

    Entering the room, the light in the room was dim and yellow, the bed was covered with some red rose petals, and there was a smell of perfume in the air, and the bedside table was specially equipped with covers and lubricating things.

    The atmosphere became ambiguous under such lighting, Gin looked at the other party indifferently, not paying attention to the layout of the room at all.

    "The purpose of dating me?"

    "So...so fast..." Shi Mu's face blushed instantly, and his fair cheeks were stained with a blush, making the original innocent appearance a little more beautiful.

    "Will you take a bath first or should I take a bath first...?"

    Qin Jiu didn't believe that the other party really just asked him out. He was obviously a dangerous guy, but he deliberately pretended to be an innocent person working as a waiter in the bar. Was his whereabouts leaked?

    The man narrowed his eyes slightly, and said with a sneer, "Don't tell me?"

    Shi Mu tilted his head in doubt, as if he felt that the other party seemed to have misunderstood something, but after thinking about it, he couldn't figure it out: "My purpose? It's..."

    Shi Mu blinked, put his arms around Qin Jiu's waist with a blushing face, then boldly rubbed the other's butt, and said, "I fell in love with you at first sight~"

    Qin Jiu's face darkened suddenly, and he subconsciously touched it. □, but it turned out to be empty.

    "Are you touching this?" Shi Mu circled twice with his index finger.

    "When—"

    Shi Mu threw it into the cabinet and locked it, and said earnestly: "This thing is too dangerous, it's not suitable for tonight."