6

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 111 High IQ 218 Shaking M - Golden 6 (one more)

    The bus stopped at the bottom of the mountain. As soon as the car stopped, Shi Mu opened his eyes, looked out the window, and said, "Are you here?" "It's here." Qi Mukong

    assisted He moved his shoulders, then rubbed his left shoulder, looked at the other person's cheeks that were rosy in sleep, and thought of his uncomfortable appearance after being "pressed" by the other party all the way and dared not move, and hummed: "You can really sleep.

    " After Mu saw his movements, he smiled embarrassedly, his already pink cheeks turned even redder, he stretched out his hands to please his shoulders, and said with a smile, "Because I'm safe by Sorasuke's side, The shoulders are also very comfortable, so I slept a little bit more, if it was someone else, I wouldn't just pillow on his shoulders."

    This flattery is very comfortable.

    Qi Mu Kongzhu's complexion turned better in an instant, he rolled his eyes at Shi Mu who was full of smiles, and said reluctantly: "Okay, I will allow you to sleep when you come back." Shi Mu smiled lightly: "Then thank you

    Kong Help, Kongsuke is really nice."

    Qi Mukongsuke turned his head, pursed his lips, and his ears were red: he was just as good as normal.

    Suddenly, Qi Mu Kongsuke felt a weak thing sticking to his cheek, although it was fleeting, he still noticed what it was just now.

    The boy's eyes widened, and he covered the area where he was kissed on his face. He felt that this area was surprisingly hot. Not only this area was hot, but the rest of his face also became red and hot as if infected.

    "You——!"

    Shi Mu: "Thank you~"

    Qi Mu Kongsuke: "Why did you suddenly...kiss me without even notifying you?!"

    Shi Mu nodded to express his understanding: "Okay, then I'll leave I will let you know this time."

    Qi Mukong frowned: "I didn't mean that! Anyway, you are not allowed to kiss me next time!" "

    No." Shi Mu refused very simply. At this moment, he finally revealed his ambush. Jiu's evil fangs: "We are in a relationship, and it's normal to kiss each other. Sorasuke, you have to get used to it."

    "How can you get used to this kind of thing!!" Qi Mukongsuke raised his voice, and quickly looked at his classmates, seeing that they were all getting off the bus one after another, and no one noticed the last row in the car. What happened was a relief.

    Shi Mu said in a persuasive tone: "How do you know that you can't get used to it after a few more times? Besides, didn't I say that I want Sorasuke to win Brother Kusuo again?

    " What does Kusuo have to do with it.

    Shi Mu raised his lips and said, "You were kissed by others before him, so Kong helped you win."

    Qi Mu Kongzhu:? ?

    He lowered his head and thought, it seems that this is true...

    Shi Mu's smile widened, and he continued: "Sorasuke and I kiss, this way, Sorasuke's first kiss will be sent out before Kusuo, and anyway, Sora and I Kissing is a very normal thing between lovers."

    Qi Mukong was spared by Shi Mu's words, and his strong competitive spirit urged him to agree, but he still hesitated about kissing.

    When Shi Mu saw him wandering back and forth on the edge of compromise, he was almost at the door, so he finally took the medicine and said: "If Sorasuke doesn't hurry up, maybe Kusuo will take the first step and send him a first kiss." Hearing this