10 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 102 The Noble Dog Demon—White 10 (End) (3rd)

    It is impossible to have three joint trials, and it is impossible in this life.

    Shiliuye has nothing to do with Sesshomaru, and the relationship between General Quan and his son has become awkward because of the "true love" incident. The only person who can control Sesshomaru is Lingyue Xianji.

    Shi Mu thought he would see the scene of the dog general embracing the winner of life, but what he didn't expect was that Lingyue Fairy who was walking in the front not only didn't even look at each other, even the princess Shiliuye, the sight They were all placed on Fairy Lingyue all the time, while General Quan, who was originally the winner in life, walked at the end with a wry smile on his face.

    There was some doubt in Shi Mu's clear eyes: "?"

    Is there something wrong with this scene?

    "The teeth on your neck..." Immortal Fairy Lingyue approached, her eyes fell on Shi Mu's neck, her eyes changed, and her eyes looked strange when she looked at Shi Mu.

    Shi Mu lowered his head to look, only to realize that at some point, this deciduous tooth, which he had always put on the innermost side, was exposed to the outside. When I saw this tooth, I thought of the white dog that foolishly sneaked the tooth to him back then, and I wanted to laugh.

    Although he didn't know what the deciduous teeth of the dog clan represented, but something that could be preserved for a hundred years must be very important. Judging by the expression of Immortal Fairy Lingyue, it might be something that can only be given to his wife.

    Immortal Fairy Lingyue looked at her son with a half-smile, and said, "This is the tooth you lost somewhere?" Her

    son was getting more and more paralyzed. A hundred years ago, she wanted to see his son's teeth on a whim to tease him. Sure enough, the son said that he didn't know where he lost it. Of course, she didn't believe it. The dog monster's teeth and itself had a sense inside, and it was impossible for it to be lost. Unexpectedly, it turned out that this tooth had already been given to someone else by his son.

    OK, so full it was tight.

    "Yeah." Sesshomaru pursed his lips, a little embarrassed, and his ears were a little red.

    Shi Mu looked at Seshengwan, and then at Lingyue Xianji. Although he didn't know what happened, he felt that he should cooperate at this time, "Ah, I should have picked that up?" Seshengwan's ears turned even redder

    . : "...shut up."

    Shi Mu: Am I wrong? ? ?

    "Hehe..." Immortal Fairy Lingyue laughed happily, and asked, "Little guy, what's your name?" Shi

    Mu was very obedient: "My name is Shi Mu~you can call me Mu Mu~"

    General Quan was puzzled, He always felt that the boy in front of him was very familiar, as if he had seen it somewhere before, "What race are you? Why can't I feel your breath?" "

    Cat clan." Shi Mu smiled: "I am a cat clan~"

    Dog General and Fairy Lingyue: "..."

    Izayo was puzzled. Although she didn't understand anything, she said she knew that Sesshomaru was fighting a leopard cat monster clan, but why did Sesshomaru bring a cat clan monster back? "Could it be that this is His Highness's prisoner?"