Extra Story: The Lemon From Ten Years Later

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 92 Extra Story: The Lemon From Ten Years Later

    "Lanbo!! You've been using rockets for

    another ten years!" Little Lemon, who was forced to cross again, looked at the obviously much smaller teenagers around, and couldn't help but let out an angry roar, and pointed at the little fart in the crowd who was wearing cow clothes. The boy ran over, grabbed him two or three times, then put the little boy on his lap, and skillfully slapped his butt a few times.

    "Wah-wah-who are you! How dare you hit Mr. Rambo! Ah Gang, help--wah--" No one would spank his ass before, and Rambo was so frightened that he cried loudly.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi looked awkwardly at the young boy who suddenly appeared, and wanted to hug Lanbo back, but because of the child's aura, it was too natural, as if he was very familiar with Lanbo.

    After beating Rambo, Little Lemon walked up to Sawada Tsunayoshi with the crying Rambo in his arms, and threw Rambo to him with a straight face, "Sawada Tsunayoshi, take care of him in the future, don't let him touch him casually for ten years The rocket launcher, that thing has been used for a long time, it will cause chaos in time and space, and it is prone to accidents."

    "Oh oh oh!" Gang Ji hurriedly caught Lanbo and apologized: "I'm sorry for causing you trouble, I will take good care of him. "

    "It's not your fault, why do you apologize."

    Tsunayoshi Sawada wanted to cry: He looks younger than him, but why is he so scary! qwqLittle

    Lemon sighed: "Although I have seen you like this ten years ago more than once before, I still can't believe it. The you ten years later and you now are completely two people. The change is really great." Gang

    Ji : "...I'm sorry!" He wanted to apologize again_(:t」∠)_

    "Wow wow wow wow——Stupid gang, you are going to avenge Lord Lanbo—" Lanbo twisted his buttocks, crying so much that his nose was snotty flowed out.

    "Lan Bo, don't cry, it's your fault..." Gang Ji tried to reason with him.

    But if Lanbo could get in, he wouldn't be so distressed.

    After hearing what Gang Ji said, Lan Bo cried even harder, and struggled to climb down to take revenge.

    Little Lemon's eyes were cold: "It shouldn't hurt just now, so we need to continue beating."

    Lan Bo froze, measured the force value of both sides, and decisively immediately lay on Gang Ji's shoulder and pretended to be dead.

    Hey, he decided! This person is his number two enemy! ← Enemy number one is Riboun.

    Gang Ji: "..." Seeking advantages and avoiding disadvantages can be regarded as one of Lanbo's survival instincts.

    He asked: "That... May I ask who you are..."

    Little Lemon frowned: "You don't know me? Then how did you get me ten years later?"

    Sawada Tsunayoshi: "I...I also I don’t know... The place Lan Bo’s ten-year rocket was aiming at was an open space, I wanted to breathe a sigh of relief, but I saw you appear..."

    Little Lemon: "Oh, that must have been used too many times, The space-time probability of the rocket launcher is a bit messed up."

    He introduced himself: "My name is Vongola Lemon, you can just call me Lemon." "