5

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 43 The Blind Date from the Moon——Blue and White 5

    "Oh, Bai Qiu, are you getting fat again?"

    Shi Mu was staggered by the big cat that "mounted on top of Mount Tai", and had no choice but to pick up his feet soaked in the stream to dry them.

    You just got fat again!

    Datong Musheren rolled his eyes where it couldn't see, then squatted down beside the stream, his eyes fixed on the water surface.

    Shi Mu looked over suspiciously, then his eyes widened, and he whispered excitedly, "It's a snake!"

    Datong Musheren: ...I know it's a snake, but can you stop being so excited! The snake almost bit you just now.

    "This snake is long and fat. It must be delicious to make salt and pepper snake meat!" Shi Mu said, almost drooling.

    Datong Musheren secretly swallowed his saliva, this earthling has no other skills, but his cooking skills are superb.

    "I'll go and get it out." Shi Mu was eager to try, and did as he said.

    "Meow!!" Are you so weak that you don't have any clues? !

    The people of Datongmushe had no choice but to use snakes to scare Shi Mu away, but they were not afraid at all. Didn’t they say that snakes are the most feared thing for earthlings without a chicken?

    While Shimu was looking for a stick, Datong Musheren hurriedly killed the snake first, then fished it out of the water and put it on the grass.

    The cat's paws were wet, and Sheren began to lick the paws subconsciously. It's not good to be a cat, and he likes to lick it with his tongue when it gets wet.

    Sheren was licking seriously, when Shi Mu came back with a wooden stick in his hand, he looked at the snake on the grass, then at the big cat licking its paw, he hesitated to speak, but couldn't hold back Said: "Which...white ball... I soaked my feet in the water just now..."

    Shi Mu clearly saw the opponent's big cat holding a certain movement and stiffened for several seconds.

    Then, the big cat quickly ran to the other side of the creek, bent down to rinse its mouth.

    Shi Mu opened his mouth to remind: "Which...white ball, where are you downstream..."

    The big cat froze again, and quickly ran upstream.

    Shi Mu: "Baiqiu... people often take a bath in the upper reaches of this stream..."

    Datong Musheren turned his head, staring at him with blue and white eyes: "..."

    Shi Mu smiled: ...I always feel It's better for him to keep silent now.

    But...

    "Pfft——"

    "Hahahaha——"

    He couldn't help it, this is too funny!

    Datong Musheren's forehead protruded, and his anger burned his mind. At this moment, he only wants to take revenge on this human being!

    So the big cat decisively jumped on the human who laughed at him, sticking out the cat's tongue and licking his face non-stop.

    "Hey, don't lick...it's so itchy...hahaha..."