Ancient: The Blind Bat--Young Master Yuan (1-5)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 212 Gu: The Blind Bat——Young Master Yuan

    "Master host, welcome back, congratulations, master host, for completing the task~" Shi

    Mu: "Well, long time no see 001."

    "Hey hey." 001 flicked his tail, and without Shi Mu's reminder, he took the initiative to start to settle the points of this mission world , "The master host of this world has obtained 1500 points, plus the previous remaining 43900 points, a total of 45400 points." "Well,

    what is the next world?"

    "The next world is "Legend of Chu Liuxiang", and the mission goal is the original Suiyun, do you want to exchange items, Master Host?"

    "No exchange, go directly to the next world."

    001: "...Okay." Although he has already guessed the answer, 001 still wants to wipe himself bitter tears.

    I don't know if it's lucky or unlucky to encounter a host that doesn't exchange anything.

    "The next world is being transmitted—"

    "The transmission has been completed, I wish the host a happy journey!"

    At the moment when he lost consciousness, Shi Mu remembered that he forgot to ask 001 why he wished him a pleasant journey. Forget it, come back next time Say hello again.

    .........     After regaining consciousness, Shi Mu checked the original owner's information immediately after confirming that he was in a safe situation

    .     The original owner's parents died when he was young, and he was brought up by his grandfather. His family opened a pharmacy, and he usually does odd jobs in the shop. Maybe because he and his grandfather are the only ones in the original owner's family, so in order not to let others bully them, the original owner has a very... aggressive personality, the kind that no one in this town would dare to provoke.     The gangsters who dared to make trouble in the medical hall last time had their teeth broken by the original owner, and now they all walk around when they see him.

    After reading the information, Shi Mu opened his eyes to check the surrounding environment. This is the seaside. The original owner just rescued a person from the sea. What's more, this person is his mission target this time, and also the dog man Yuan Sui. cloud.

    Shi Mu walked up to the unconscious man and pressed the seawater out of his stomach. Thanks to the man's deep internal strength, the man was not in trouble after soaking in the sea for so long, and he was only weak for a few days at most.

    He propped up the other person's eyes and looked at them. The eyes were intact, but they were a little gray at the bottom. "Tsk, fortunately I know advanced medical ninjutsu."

    But it would be too shocking to restore the man's eyes like this, so it's better to take it slowly.

    Shi Mu rubbed the man's head, and messed up the smooth hair: "Be patient, dog man, it will be fine after a while." The

    man with his eyes closed seemed to feel something, and his brows twitched. , but did not wake up in the end.

    Shi Mu directly carried him back to the hospital.

    Grandpa Shi was surprised when he saw a comatose person on his back: "Zi Mu, who is this?"

    Shi Mu directly grinned, "The daughter-in-law I picked up."