6-10

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 276 Ancient: The Evil King of Madness——Stone Leader 6

    The famous and pity looked at each other, and in the end, Shezhi was the first to speak, and she was recognized as the most romantic hero in the current story to save the beauty.

    Shi Mu nodded, and let the others talk about it too.

    With the first person to speak, other people also expressed their thoughts one after another, but in Shi Mu's view, they are all the same, there is no difference.

    After they finished speaking, Shi Mu first agreed: "Your ideas are fine, but they are too conservative and old-fashioned. You can see the plots of these encounters from the storybooks, but it doesn't mean that others don't either. I’ve read this storybook.”

    “And your plots are too similar, it’s okay a few times, but if there are too many times, someone with a heart will always notice something is wrong, so it’s best for a man to get along with a chance encounter.” She Zhi

    : "But there are so many men..."

    Shi Mu said with a smile: "So you have to learn to screen out who has the potential to be caught, and who is just an ordinary, inconspicuous fish, understand? "

    She Zhi and the others nodded. They have been named pity for so many years, among other things, there is still something in the eyes of men.

    Shi Mu continued: "Of course, a person's first impression is very important, but this important, also includes other, in addition to you, but also the environment, what you are doing, a person with a cold appearance, will give people a respectful distance, But if the other party sees a warm thing you do inadvertently, it will immediately arouse the man's interest and affection, such as this... and then this..." "

    Although each of you has a different personality, you all have different personalities. With this moment of similarity, you have to slowly master it."

    She Zhi's eyes were confused: "Sir..."

    She was really confused.

    She is usually known for her cleverness, and she has become like this, let alone other names, her eyes are darkened, and she feels that there are many small roads suddenly appearing in front of the clear and bright road.

    Shi Mu: "Ah, I accidentally said too much... It's okay, you will get familiar with it later."

    Shan Xia: "Sir, you just said that the story of the chance encounter we talked about is too clichéd, why don't you give us an example?" Let’s take an example.”

    Shi Mu twitched the corner of his mouth, and opened his mouth to come: “Pick lotus pods by boat alone.” “

    Have a pet, if the pet runs away and you chase after it, if you happen to bump into someone else, don’t you just happen to bump into someone else’s heart? "

    "Go to feed the stray animals every now and then, and you will always catch a few men." "

    Turn off the lights on the balcony, dance with a veil, look back and stare at your target with eyes, and the veil falls off at critical moments..." "Accidentally on the

    road When I meet the target, I can't take my eyes off it, walk past him with a straight back and aloofness..." "Laughing and

    playing with my sisters, and then put them in each other's arms inadvertently.