4

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 54 The Magician Playing Cards - Red 4

    Hisoka was very efficient, probably because Shi Mu's cakes were too tempting, and he caught three or four 56-year-old children in less than half a day.

    A few children stood aside obediently. Not only were they all dirty, but they even had wounds on their faces. You could tell whose masterpiece it was at a glance.

    Shi Mu glanced at the grinning Hisoka, but didn't speak.

    The children on Meteor Street, it is impossible to make them obedient, unless they are beaten.

    Shi Mu specially made a classroom out of trees, and he is standing on the podium right now, with a few glasses of water on his left, a few apples on his right, and a book in the middle.

    "My name is Shi Mu. I will be your class teacher from now on. You can call me Teacher Shi. This place is a school, a place for teaching and educating people. Simply put, it is a place for reading and writing." There was a child in the audience with a smile on his face

    . Disdain.

    Shi Mu: "I don't care what you do in Meteor Street or what your future plans are, but you can only do things according to my rules in this place. I will only teach you how to read and write, and some of the most basic aspects of life! Of course, in Meteor Street said that it is impossible to be a good person, but you must not have the heart of harming others, and the heart of guarding against others is indispensable! If you provoke enemies, don’t come to me, because I won’t help you, and you will plant the cause yourself. Acknowledge the results you have achieved.

    The normal study time is 2 hours. If you want to learn other knowledge, please come to me in private. If you have other selfish motives, please don’t come to me, because I don’t know how to teach.”

    The children below didn't listen at all, they were all secretly looking at the water and apples on the desk, if it wasn't for Hisoka's presence, they would have rushed over to grab them.

    Shi Mu didn't care at all, distributed the paper to them, and continued: "Today I will teach you to write your own names first, and you can leave early if you finish writing in advance, and you can get an apple and a glass of water on the podium after writing , I haven’t finished writing for two hours, so I can only take a glass of water and leave. Anyone who wants to come the next day will come, and I won’t force anyone who doesn’t want to come.” The eyes of the children below suddenly became hot

    .

    Shi Mu smiled inwardly, after you get the benefits, he will increase the difficulty of studying, let you experience the fear of doing homework in school.

    Hisoka quit: "Mu Musang~★There's me~"

    Shi Mu glanced at him and said, "You too."

    His face immediately puffed up, looking at Shi Mu, he wanted to poke him.

    ...

    Of course, it is impossible for Shi Mu not to give Xi Suo a small stove, and three meals a day are provided for him. Originally, Xi Suo still had some malnourished bodies, but they were fed and strengthened.

    "...I will be overwhelmed by you."

    Xi Suo: "Mu Musang's words are too much~★" Looking at the vegetables in the other party's bowl, he raised his eyebrows and smiled: "You can't be picky eaters~"