12

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 130 Horns on the head~——Bright red 12 (second update)

    When Shimu arrived at the snow mountain, King Eluo was still lying on that boulder. Every time he went down the mountain, he asked this person to wait in the house, but the other party would not return to the house every time, preferring to lie on the cold stone surface Wait for him (although he doesn't feel the cold).

    Maybe he felt distressed when he realized it, so King Eluo didn't listen every time.

    As Shi Mu approached, E Luo Wang, who was already so familiar with Shi Mu's breath, "woke up" immediately, his eyes lit up, and was about to walk over when he saw the "person" on Shi Mu's shoulder. ".

    Why did Mu Mu pick someone up so casually! This is his first reaction.

    The subsequent reaction was: This person looks familiar.

    Then it suddenly dawned on me: Damn it! Isn't this my body!

    "You... where did you get it?"

    You got it... Shi Mu's mouth twitched.

    After seeing the expression on his face enough, he hummed: "Of course I got it from Huangquan."

    Eluo Wang's face darkened instantly: "How did you get it?"

    Even if he didn't know where Huangquan was, I have been to and heard of its reputation, where only the dead can enter, and Mu Mu is just a half-demon, how could he take out his body without paying any price? Maybe he was seriously injured, but he just tried not to say anything.

    Sensing the anger in Eluo Wang's voice, Shi Mu shrank his neck instinctively, and whispered: "Just go in and take it out..." "Don't you know

    where Huangquan is!! How dare you be alone Go in!! Do you think your life is too long! "

    It seems that he is very angry, and he doesn't care about the shell of his heart.

    Shi Mu sneered: "Of course not, Mu has to come back to see the Lord, and Mu is sure that he will go to Huangquan with 100% certainty."

    E Luo Wang: "Hmph!"

    Shi Mu opened his hands: "If you don't believe me, how about carefully checking whether Mu is injured after returning to your body? If Mu is injured, let the adults handle it." Eluo King: "...

    you turn your back."

    " Good." Although he didn't know why, Shi Mu turned around obediently.

    After a while, Shi Mu felt that there had been no movement behind him. Just as he was about to speak, his body was hugged violently, his chin was raised by a big hand, and his head was forced to look up. As his eyes darkened, his lips Covered with a layer of softness, the lower lip was bitten lightly, Shi Mu's teeth were loosened subconsciously, and the tip of his tongue was immediately poked into his mouth...

    Shi Mu's consciousness gradually became chaotic, and he had no idea how he came from the outside. Entering the room, and then appearing on the bed from the room, he just grasped the man's strong arms by feeling, and climbed up to the clouds.

    ...

    No matter how serious the conflicts between men are, just one fight is enough, and if one is not enough, then several more fights are enough.

    Shi Mu, who couldn't get out of bed for several days in a row, was deeply moved, and decided that he should stop making Luo Wang angry, even though he was bullied, he was very cute.