4

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 96 The Noble Dog Demon - White 4

    It can be said to be ruthless itself.

    But that's fine too.

    Unable to tell whether he was relieved or irritated, the white dog gave him one last look, turned and left.

    "Hmm..." Shi Mu lay on the stone pier, thinking a little uncertainly, so he was abandoned by someone, no, by a dog?

    The timing of his passing through was just right, and he was still thinking about cultivating a childhood friendship with Sesshomaru.

    "Huh? Why is there a kitten here?" A few leopard cat monsters who happened to pass by found the little milk cat basking in the sun on the stone pier.

    "This kitty is so beautiful. He will definitely be a great beauty when he grows up. Shall we pick him up and take him back as a child bride?" "I agree!" Mu shook his ears when he heard their words, and saw that

    they

    were serious After the discussion started, how to distribute the daily life, I didn't ask him if he would like to, so I sneered in my heart.

    At present, it seems that the friendship with brother Qing can't be cultivated, but he can develop his career line first, and teach these cat demons how to behave.

    "Hey, those ugly monsters." Shi Mu stood on the stone pier, looking down at them.

    "???" Leopard cats looked around, where is the ugly monster? Why didn't they see it.

    Shi Mu: "Don't look, I'm talking about you."

    The three leopard cats: "!!!"

    "I'm not ugly!" "Just call him ugly, how can such a handsome cat like me be ugly? "Hey! Tell me clearly, what do you mean!"

    As they spoke, the three cats started fighting because of disagreements.

    Shi Mu: "..."

    It turned out to be three funny comparisons.

    He enjoyed watching the play.

    When one of them won the battle, he stepped on the bodies of the other two companions and said condescendingly, "Who do you think is the most handsome?!" The other

    two were annoyed, "It's you!"

    "Hmph!" With his chest up, he jumped to the side of the stone pier with domineering strides, and said, "Little beauty, I have decided to wait for you to grow up, and I will pamper you one more day!" He looked at the

    two losers, "You have no objections?" Right?!"

    "No!"

    Shi Mu: "..."

    He sneered, stretched out his claws, and kicked the mentally handicapped decisively.

    The leopard cat didn't check for a moment, fell off the stone pier, and fell headlong.

    "You actually made a surprise attack!"

    Shi Muju looked at them condescendingly, and released a powerful pressure, which shocked the three leopard cats into immobility. This is the fear coming from the soul, and it is suppressed by the blood of high-ranking people. He said indifferently : "Take me to your clan land."