10 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 36 The Walking Primary School Student - Silver Gray 10

    The classic black Porsche car is quite conspicuous, Shi Mu asked Gin Jiu to stop the car quickly. He felt a little bored and planned to go home first.

    Seeing his pale face, Qin Jiu frowned, worried, "You go upstairs to rest first, I'll go buy some medicine."

    Shi Mu shook his head and said, "No medicine, nothing, just stay in the car for a long time Now, my chest is a little stuffy, I'll go back and have a rest and get some sleep."

    "...Well."

    He kissed the side of Gin's face reassuringly, "Should you know where my home is?" He didn't believe that Gin didn't check over him.

    Qin Jiu looked away: "Yeah."

    Shi Mu got out of the car, smiled at him, "There is a vegetable market on the first floor next door, buy some fruit for me, I want oranges, the sour ones." "

    Yeah, Good." Qin Jiu agreed without thinking too much about it. As for why Shi Mu, who has always been addicted to sweets, suddenly wanted to eat sour oranges, he felt that the other party must be really bored, sour to relieve boredom.

    Shi Mu went upstairs to the door, took out the key to open the door, looked at the shoes on the door after entering the door, paused, seemed to think of something, a flash of joy flashed across his face, and rushed into the house, and sure enough I saw the back of a familiar middle-aged man sitting on the sofa.

    "Dad?"

    The middle-aged man froze suddenly, then turned around stiffly, looking at his son who suddenly appeared in front of him, embarrassed, guilty, guilty, and at a loss as if he had been caught doing something bad. .

    "Mu...Mu Mu...?"

    Shi Mu was stunned when he saw his appearance, and it was as expected as the original owner remembered. The appearance of the other party was actually exactly the same as that of Shi Li's father in the previous world. Maybe it was because of his growth and temperament. Something is different.

    "Mumu...why did you come back suddenly? Qin...cough! You came back alone...?"

    Shi Mu, who was caught in surprise, didn't notice what the other party was saying, nor did he notice the guilty expression on the other side. The moment he saw the middle-aged man, Shi Mu's eyes were covered with water, and he rushed forward to hug him, his voice choked up : "Dad..."

    At that time, my father subconsciously hugged him, and suddenly felt uncomfortable, sour and swollen, and his eyes were also a little sour. He quickly responded, "Oh!" I didn't expect my son to think of him so much

    . Thinking of those who were afraid of that a few years ago, and never went home to see my precious son, the guilt in my heart almost crushed him to death, so I gently pushed him away, carefully wiped away the tears streaming down my son's face, and said: "I'm sorry, Dad is back."

    "Well, it's fine." Shi Mu laughed and cried.

    Seeing his precious son's aggrieved performance, how could Shi's father think of other things? He had already thrown the person of Gin into the trash in his mind, and by the time he remembered it, it was probably too late.

    The father and son talked for a while on the sofa, and Shi Mu's mood gradually calmed down.

    Shi's father didn't expect that Shi Mu would come back suddenly, so he didn't prepare any presents at all, so he casually took out his wallet from his bag, took out a black card and handed it to his son, "Mu Mu, Dad came back in a hurry, I didn’t buy any gifts for you either, just take this card, buy whatever you like, and just swipe the card if you want to buy.” Come, come