5

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 55 The Magician Playing Cards - Red 5

    Shi Mu's heart is biased, A Luo knows it, Hisoka knows it too, and they both know it well.

    Because the attitude is obvious, it can be seen which Shi Mu is closer to. This is one of the reasons why Hisoka can bear Arlo's swaying in front of him all the time.

    Hisoka's hobbies have become more and more weird recently. He not only likes to put heavy makeup on his face, but also likes to wear fancy things.

    When Shi Mu looked at him like this, he couldn't bear to put on a skirt. If he scared others, he would be the first to be scared to death.

    So he fixed his eyes on classmate A Luo.

    In the innocent and pure expression of classmate Aluo, he stretched out his claws.

    A Luo, who couldn't resist at all, was wearing a big red dress with a small head on his head, and he had nothing to love: "..."

    Hisoka who gloated: "Little sister A Luo is very cute~★"

    Shi Mu nodded: "And Hisoka They are two different types!"

    Kacha Kacha Kacha—

    take more pictures!

    A Luo took this opportunity and just took the opportunity to make a request: "Mr. Shi, I have a companion who also wants to study together. Is it okay to live here?" Before Shi Mu could speak, Hisoka answered

    him: "Hmm ~ no Oh Big Apple★"

    "I'll kill them~★" There was a smile in his tone, without the slightest murderous intent, but...

    Ah Luo's face sank, this guy is serious!

    Shi Mu said lightly: "It seems that Xiao Xisuo disagrees, and I don't like too many strangers at home."

    A Luo clenched his hands tightly, and then let go as if nothing had happened.

    In fact, this result is also expected, this person has always been biased towards that guy Hisoka.

    A Luo smiled sensiblely, and said: "Since this is too troublesome, forget it. I guess I won't come here for a while. Teacher Shi, don't forget me."

    Shi Mu nodded: "Pay attention to safety, you must be on guard against others."

    A Luo: "Okay~(^_^)"

    Hisoka: Hehe, this person really knows how to pretend.

    I can only lie to this silly, sweet guy! !

    "Mu Musang~Let's play poker~★" Shi

    Mu's attention was immediately attracted, "You are playing again! Have you written your homework! I haven't asked you for yesterday's homework without writing it!!"

    "I wrote it~★"

    "Really..." Shi Mu didn't believe it: "You show it to me for inspection."

    Hisoka smiled and handed over the homework book.

    Shi Mu looked down seriously.

    Where he didn't see, Hisoka raised his head, smiled and glanced at Arlo who was standing there and ignored.

    Aruo glanced at Hisoka speechlessly, is this person really from Meteor Street? The method is so childish.

    In other words, could it be that Hisoka's previous series of situations against him were all competition for favor?