11-15 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 249 Gu: The Infatuated Traitor of the Master's School——Senior Brother 11

    Song Qingshu sent Yu Daiyan back to the room. There are disciples who usually take care of him in the room, so he doesn't need to stay to take care of him.

    After leaving Yu Daiyan's room, Song Qingshu led Shi Mu back to his room, looking him up and down worriedly. "Mu Mu, you healed the third uncle's leg, are you okay?"

    Shi Mu was still wondering what he was looking at, and when he heard him say this, he smiled: "Xiao Qingshu, you are too underestimated." Me? Just that little injury, how can something happen to me, don’t forget that I’m a goblin, goblin~!”

    Song Qingshu was still worried, “Don’t force yourself when you encounter this kind of thing in the future.”

    It’s not that he is selfish , but compared to other people, he didn't want to see Mu Mu get even the slightest injury.

    Shi Mu: "Yeah, I got it~ Oh, relax, okay? I'm not always so kind to everyone, he's your third uncle, anyway sooner or later we're going to be a family, I'll check my favorability first Well."

    Anyway, sooner or later, we have to become a family...

    Sooner or later, we have to become a family...

    Become a family...

    A family...

    Song Qingshu was stunned, and then Shi Mu saw fresh red crabs that had been cooked all the time. out of the pot.

    Shi Mu: Tsk tsk tsk, ah, the blushing little Qingshu is really cute~~(*╰╯') I

    teased Song Qingshu again, seeing him looking left and right but not daring to look at myself, my mood improved a few more point.

    Song Qingshu lowered his head and said in a low voice: "I heard from people at the bottom of the mountain that you can marry a wife and have children at the age of 12..."

    Shi Mu raised his eyebrows, thinking that his idea would not work: "12 years old is still a child! Anyway I don't care what other people say, you can only marry a wife and have children at the age of 20, understand?"

    Song Qingshu blinked, suddenly realized that this was a language trap, and immediately said: "I don't marry and have children."

    Shi Mu: "Really~"

    Song Qingshu pursed his lips: "You clearly know what I mean..."

    Shi Mu didn't want to puncture the window paper so early, he was afraid that he couldn't help but do something to the underage children, so he interrupted Humorously said: "Oh, Xiao Qingshu, you didn't practice swords today, you go to practice swords quickly, let me see if you have made any progress recently." What

    Song Qingshu wanted to say was interrupted, and the courage he finally mustered up was vented again. After getting angry and frustrated for a while, he quickly regained his energy and said: "Okay, look at my move, the flying dragon is flying in the sky—" "

    Wow, it's really awesome!" Shi Mu applauded him very much, and said Find a best viewing position and sit down.

    Song Qingshu waved with more energy when he heard the praise.

    "Look at this trick, Qianlongzaiyuan—"

    Mrs. Song came to the outside of the yard, and when she heard the voice in the yard, she paused when she pushed the door open. Why does it sound like Qing Shu is talking to someone else? Besides Qingshu, is there anyone else in it? Could it be...