3

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 95 The Noble Dog Demon - White 3 (Part 2)

    "What are you doing?"

    The little milk cat froze, quickly let go of the fur in its mouth, pretended to be calm and pouted a few times, wagging its tail, and sat on the mattress with a very obedient appearance.

    It looks like I didn't do anything, and what you saw just now was an illusion.

    "Hmph." Sesshomaru snorted coldly, raised his head, and let the milk cat fill his stomach by himself.

    Shi Mu walked a few steps, saw that the other party did not follow, so he turned around and walked to his side, and said, "Aren't you going to eat? Let's eat together." The white

    dog curled up on the mattress, closed its eyes as if it didn't hear he speaks.

    "Little brother~?"

    The white dog opened his eyes,

    "Don't eat it." .

    The white dog's ears trembled, his expression was very impatient, but he still got up and ate food with the little milk cat.

    In this era, it is enough for the food to fill one's stomach, and one does not study the taste at all, and Sesshomaru's family is full of monsters, so they do not know how to study human food, so when Shi Mu eats food, he only feels that his mouth is too small. Light, as unpalatable as the pastries I ate before.

    well! Shi Mu sighed, and looked at Sesshomaru with sympathy in his eyes: "Little brother, when I grow up, I will cook you a lot of delicious food. You are so good, these foods are not worthy of you.

    " He can also blow a wave of rainbow farts while eating food, Shi Mu thinks he is really amazing.

    Sesshomaru glanced at his small body, and said disdainfully, "We'll wait until you live to grow up." "

    Yeah! I will, little brother, don't worry about me!"

    Who doesn't worry about you anymore? !

    Sesshomaru frowned and looked over. Just as he was about to speak, he saw the little milk cat eating in small mouthfuls and frowning, so he blurted out and turned around, and said another sentence: "If you don't want to eat, don't eat." Shi Mu

    : "But if you don't eat it, you will be hungry."

    Sesshomaru gave him the fruit that he ate before: "There is a fruit, you can eat this." Shi Mu's

    eyes lit up, he hugged the fruit quickly, and then pushed the fruit on Shasheng In front of Maru, his eyes were shining brightly, looking at his paws.

    The white dog raised its paw and cut the melon seeds.

    Shi Mu picked up a piece of fruit in the next second, and ate it in small bites.

    "By the way, little brother, what's your name? My name is Shi Mu, you can call me Mu Mu~" "

    Sesshomaru."

    "Sesshomaru?" Shimu was a little surprised, and then there seemed to be stars in his eyes, admiring Said: "So the little brother is the prince Sesshomaru of the Western Kingdom?! Wow, that's great~ I actually know Sesshomaru!!"

    Sesshomaru didn't expect the other party to be so excited. Seeing him jump up and want to jump on him, he quickly used his tail To stop him, the little milk cat was not angry when it was blocked by its tail, but hugged its tail and rubbed it again and again.