3

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 81 The Irritable Chief - Black 3

    Xanx has no other choice but to be sulking, because it is just a dream of his, and it is not certain whether he will meet him next time, although this dream is very real.

    On the other hand, after angering the mission target, Shi Mu consciously woke up, opened his eyes for a while, looked at the time, saw that it was still early, and went back to sleep peacefully.

    What? You say xanx is angry? ? It's good to be angry. Being angry means that the next time you meet in a dream, the other party will recognize him immediately.

    The next day

    , because Shi Mu was going to work at school, he got up earlier, made himself a casual breakfast, and prepared to walk slowly and serve it.

    When he went out, he looked at the quiet Sawada house, thought about it, and still didn't call the other party.

    It's still early for school, and he is a teacher, so I'm afraid that if we walk together, the other party will feel uncomfortable.

    When he arrived at Bingsheng, Shi Mu quickly completed the procedures and got his own office. During the period, he also saw Bingsheng's school bully Hibari Kyoya in the principal's office. The other party heard that Shi Mu was a new art teacher. His expression softened a lot.

    Shi Mu smiled politely at him. He secretly took a look at him. He has short black hair and red phoenix eyes. Although he is slender, he has a very violent personality. He is obviously a bad boy, but he likes school very much. He is a school addict. He hates living in groups, and none of Bingsheng's teachers and students are not afraid of him.

    After Shi Mu finished the formalities, he ran into him on the road again. After thinking that he might have to deal with him in the future, he stopped to say hello to him. "Mr. Hibari, good morning. Thank you for your hard work."

    Kyoumi Hibari nodded to him with a cold expression.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~"

    At this time, there was a sudden commotion at the school gate, Shi Mu heard a familiar voice, subconsciously looked at Hibari Kyouya, and saw his face darken as expected.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi ran in in a panic, and then saw Shi Mu and senior Yunque with sharp eyes. He originally wanted to come over to say hello to Shi Mu, but when he left Shi Mu's side, Yunque suddenly lost his courage and said silently in his heart The other party didn't see him, so he stepped lightly, planning to sneak in.

    Shi Mu couldn't bear to watch it, your voice was so loud just now, no matter how light your steps are now, it won't help!

    But to Shi Mu's surprise, Hibari Kyouya just cast a cautious glance at a certain one, pretending not to see it, and just let him go.

    Sawada Tsunayoshi breathed a sigh of relief, slipped to a certain distance, and immediately started running again.

    Shi Mu smiled and said: "Student Yunque really likes small animals."

    Kyousiya Yunque frowned, always feeling that there was something in the other party's words.

    …

    Being an art teacher is very leisurely, especially during the period when school just started. There are only a few classes every day, and today is the first day of taking office, so there are only two classes, let Shi Mu get familiar with it first.

[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें