The Thunder and Lightning in the Fairy-Golden Brilliant (1-6)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 176 The Thunder and Lightning in the Fairy—Golden Brilliant~1

    "Master host, you are back~"

    "Yeah." Shi Mu let out a breath slowly, suppressed the emotions in his heart, and said, "Let's settle the points." "

    Okay~ I got 6000 points in the last world, plus the remaining points from before 31400, a total of 37400 points."

    "What is the next world?"

    "Let me check..." 001 was a little confused by the rhythm of his host, and it took him a long time to react. After checking, he said: "Next world The first world is "Fairy Tail", and the target character is Laxus Dolea."

    Laxus Dolea is the grandson of Makarov, the leader of the Fairy Tail guild, and an S-class mage. , but irritable and irritable, not good at communicating with others.

    The general information of Laxus flashed in Shi Mu's mind. Because he stayed in the last world for too long, he himself forgot a lot of plots. He was able to remember Laxus Dolea thanks to his previous few The world reads the original manga and anime from time to time. Of course, he didn't read all of them. He only watched some of the more popular ones. There were too many niche ones, and he couldn't remember clearly after watching too many.

    001: "Does the host want to buy goods or go directly to the next world?"

    "Go directly to the next world." "

    Okay~"

    "The world "Fairy Tail" is being transmitted... the transmission has been completed, I wish the host a perfect completion of the task~"

    "Well, yes."

    If he couldn't finish the task, he would break the dog's legs.

    ……………     Shi Mu woke up at the seaside, with a fishy and salty taste in his mouth, and his body felt wet, as if he had just been picked up from the water, and the back of his head also had a dull pain

    .

I touched it, and there was a lump on the back of my head, it must have been hit.

    Also knocked out blood.

    He closed his eyes to receive the information from the original owner. In the world full of magic in Aslante, there are many orphans, and the original owner is one of them. The original owner has no magic. He left the orphanage very early to work, and he is here because He wanted to go up the mountain to gather some herbs and go back, but accidentally slipped and fell into the water.

    The original owner couldn't swim, and the sore spot on the back of his head was when he fell into the water and hit a big rock. Fortunately, he was rescued at the most critical moment of unconsciousness, otherwise Shi Muchuan would have come to accept a corpse.

    After reading the materials, Shi Mu sat up, pressed the back of his head and looked to the side.

    Sitting on the reef not far away was a strong blond man with a firm face and a lightning-shaped scar on his right eye. The man was only wearing a black vest, and the muscles on his bare arms were like bricks, even if he was wearing black The vest can also see the strong and powerful large abdominal muscles.

    Shi Mu only took one look and blushed a little.

    Tsk, the dog man has always been in such a good figure.