2

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 107 High IQ 218 Shaking M - Golden 2 (Part 2)

    Brother Shi finally went to the school to observe, and there was no bullying incident. The teachers and students were very ordinary, so he was relieved. After finding the principal, he decisively donated a teaching building to the school, and arranged for his precious brother to enter.

    The principal was hit by a pie that fell from the sky, and quickly ensured that his younger brother would not bump into each other at school, and that no classmates would bully him.

    A few days later, Shi Mu entered xxxx school as a transfer student, and was placed in the best class. When Shi Mu saw that there happened to be Qi Mu Kongsuke in this class, he didn't say anything, and obediently listened to the arrangement.

    Shi Mu was standing on the podium to introduce himself, with a smile on his face: "Hi everyone, my name is Shi Mu, please take care of me in the future."

    A mixed voice sounded from the classroom.

    "Cough! Be quiet!" The teacher paused, and wanted Shi Mu to say something more, but then thought of the principal's specific instructions to her, to let the transfer student live as comfortably as possible, and then said After learning about the transfer student's condition, he stopped talking, and said with a smile, "Okay, then Mu will find a seat below." The

    female student with a vacant seat next to her had extremely fiery eyes.

    Shi Mu ignored these gazes, looked around the classroom, and finally his eyes stopped on the boy with blond hair. The boy sat in the middle and back. He walked over and sat down behind him.

    Qi Mukongzhu accidentally glanced at Shi Mu, feeling a little strange in his heart, always felt that this new student looked a little familiar.

    The male classmate next to Qi Mu Kongsuke winked at him, leaned closer and whispered to him: "This new eldest lady is so cute, she is totally the type that little girls like, Kongsuke, it seems that your school The throne of the grass is not stable!"

    Qi Mukong said indifferently: "It doesn't matter who the name of the school grass is." The

    male student saw that he really didn't feel the name of the school grass, and admired him: "Only you don't care gone."

    Qi Mukong supported his head and didn't look back at him, and he didn't listen to the teacher on the podium, but was thinking about the thousand and first way to defeat his younger brother.

    Just as he was thinking, he suddenly felt someone poking him on the back. This touch, this hardness, should be a pen!

    He turned his head and looked over, and sure enough, what he saw was the pen cap that the new classmate didn't have time to take back. He asked patiently, "Student, what do you do?" Shi Mu bowed his head and smiled embarrassedly, curling his fingers

    unconsciously , "Hello, my name is

    Shi Mu , what's your name?

    "

    "Huh?" Qi Mu Kongzhu waited patiently for him.

    Shi Mu: "Come closer."

    Qi Mukong helped move closer, and he became a little impatient.

    Shi Mu whispered in his ear: "I just saw your zipper open."

    Saiki Kongsuke: "..."

    "Bang!" This is because Qi Mu Kongsuke was too surprised and moved too much. coming out of the sound.