Extra Story: When the Son Knows His Mother Is a Man

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 200 Extra Story: When the Son Knows His Mother Is a Man

    After all, the fire could not be covered with paper, and on the day when Shi Mu gave birth to the child, Ma Taishou finally knew that his daughter-in-law was indeed the man his son had taken a fancy to at the beginning. I just didn't expect this man to be a hermaphrodite.

    Knowing the truth, Ma Taishou's face turned blue and white, no wonder since his son married Shi Mu, he never mentioned that person from the beginning, and there was no so-called meeting with Shi Mu's brother. He thought that Wen Cai had lost his way Take it easy, but Na Cheng thought... This kid actually dared to play tricks under his nose! And it really made him succeed!

    The deal is done, the world already knows who Wen Cai's wife is, and she has given birth to a son for him, even if it's too late for Ma Taishou to regret it.

    But he himself was deceived by his son, and he was so angry that he let Wencai go so lightly, so he immediately asked Ma Wencai to kneel in the ancestral hall all night that day, Ma Wencai knelt obediently, and the next day as usual Get up and take care of your dear little stammer.

    Eunuch Ma: "...Take a concubine! Wencai must take a concubine for me!"

    Shi Mu glanced sideways at his father-in-law, who was clamoring to take a concubine for his own Wencai, then nodded and said, "I see."

    Ma Taishou walked away very satisfied up.

    It seems that this daughter-in-law is nothing to be afraid of, and she is very good at it.

    If Marvin knew what his father was thinking, he might feel sympathetic and light a candle for him at the same time.

    When Shi Mu was out of confinement, he immediately found some young and beautiful girls. After training, he brought them to Ma Taishou for a look.

    The one week night behind Ma Taishou was quite exciting... I was holding my waist during the day, feeling a little choked up.

    At the same time, there were several young and beautiful concubines in his backyard...

    After that, Prefect Ma never came to look for Guo Shimu again, and asked him to take a concubine for Ma Wencai. Because he can't even take care of himself now, how can he trouble his daughter-in-law?

    Ma Wencai: "..." My little stutter is terrible.

    Time flies, and in a blink of an eye, twenty years have passed.

    In order to be able to stay with Shi Mu at home, Ma Wencai returned to Hangzhou after being admitted as the number one scholar. He was a county magistrate here with peace of mind, and he also went into business from time to time. He couldn't take care of himself, because his backyard was about to catch fire, and he had to hurry to put out the fire.

    Ma Wencai held his beautiful wife in his arms, and happily fed his sweetheart Grape: "I still stutter a lot, and I cured that old thing into obedience."

    Shi Mu: "That's~ but...Wen Cai, are you still alive today? Didn't practice...martial arts? I touched your belly...Is your stomach a little soft, and your abdominal muscles are...almost gone." After getting along with Shi Mu for a long time, Ma

    Wen naturally knew what abdominal muscles are, and also Naturally, it is clear that this little stutter covets his body very much, as long as he shows his abs at night, he will become very enthusiastic, which can make him beautiful. So now when Shi Mu said this, his complexion immediately changed. He has indeed been a little neglected in martial arts training recently, so he quickly touched his abdomen, and immediately heaved a sigh of relief, saying: "It's still there, if you don't believe me, touch it "