9

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 73 All squinting eyes are black-bellied——Brown 9

    Seriously, meticulously and comprehensively without missing a single detail, the four parents stared at the photo of Aizen for a long time, and finally found nothing wrong with its appearance and temperament.

    Shi's father was heartbroken: "Baby, you don't belong to the right family. You don't even know who he is? Can he be worthy of you?!" Shi Mu said unconvinced: "But back then, you and your mother were also in free love

    . And his family background is not so good! Only then can I be able to keep an eye on him!" Shi's

    father and Qing mother regretted that they told the baby about their love back then, and she said earnestly: "Baby, we are not stopping you Together, it’s just that you don’t know him well yet, we’re afraid you’ll suffer…”

    Shi Mu blushed and said to his fingers, “We’re not together yet.”

    Only then did a few people realize, yes, they said After so much, I forgot that their baby is still in unrequited love! !

    Grandpa Di seemed to compromise, and said with a smile: "Baby, does he like you?"

    Shi Mu nodded affirmatively: "Yes! I'm so good, if you don't like it, break his leg!"

    "Hahahahaha—— "Grandpa Yi was overjoyed, patted Shi Mu on the shoulder, and praised: "Good boy, he has the demeanor of chasing people like Grandpa and I used to!" At the

    beginning, he had threatened and lured his old stubborn old man to chase after him.

    Shi Mu smiled shyly, revealing his dimples: "Grandpa, are you going to stop us?

    " , holding Shi Mu's hand and walking out, "Come on, Grandpa has reserved a seat in the restaurant, and there is your favorite king crab." Shi Mu took his arm very kindly, and nodded with a smile

    . "Yeah."

    The people behind were dumbfounded, and they agreed to persuade everyone together? Why did the old man rebel in the blink of an eye?

    Grandpa Gong and his partner have been together for a long time, and they still know each other's character very well. He doesn't believe that the other party just let that kid named Ai Ran go so easily.

    "Let's follow up first."

    If he hadn't known about Aizen's existence, then the meal would have been very enjoyable. Shi Mu also knew that his parents cared about him, so he took the initiative to mention interesting things that happened during this period at the dinner table, so that The somewhat dull atmosphere was much more relaxed, and the family members tacitly did not mention Aizen.

    After eating and returning home, Shi Mu was cutting fruit in the kitchen, while Grandpa was surrounded by three others outside.

    "It's better not to block, Mu Mu has a stubborn temper. If we block it, it may be counterproductive. Like our son and daughter-in-law, we are more determined because of other people's block. So why don't you follow Mu Mu first, young man?" , Maybe the relationship will break up after talking." Grandpa Yi laughed.

    "Then we really don't care about them?" Putting Mu Mu's tender meat under the mouth of that man Lan Ran, they felt angry when they thought about it!

    Grandpa Di: "Of course not, find a few people to investigate the origin of that man named Lan Ran first, and see that his temperament should not be a small family, and start with his family first." "That's how it is!" Shi Mu held