Extra Story: Highland Barley and the Land God

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 133 Extra Story: Highland Barley and the Land God

    His name is Qing Barley, and he is the son of the big monsters E Luo Wang and Shi Mu. He has also completely inherited the excellent genes of the two fathers, and has become a big monster who can stand on his own. But because in this world, he understands that human beings are the protagonists of this world, so he has always been very low-key.

    Now at this time, he is very distressed, because he is stuck with a god who cannot be shaken off. Although he provoked it first, but... the

    reason for this is that he walked at night a few days ago (told again It's wrong for him     to walk at night), when passing by a deserted trail, he heard the sound of a man yelling

    ... He was startled by the sudden sound. Hearing the sound full of fear, he thought it was a human being attacked by a vicious dog. As soon as he turned around, he hurried over and saw a blond-haired man climbing onto the wire At the highest point of the pole, he stared at the chihuahua under the pole with a terrified expression...

    Qing Barley: "..."

     The man on the top saw his eyes lit up, and hurriedly asked for help, "The beautiful boy below! Help me get this vicious dog I will thank you for sending him away!"

     Qing Barley gave him a speechless look, and hugged the puppy, and the Chihuahua, who was still yelling fiercely at the direction of the electric pole, immediately became very docile in his arms.

     Seeing this, the man moved cautiously, and said loudly, "Young man, drive him away quickly. I am the god of the land, and I will grant you whatever you wish!" He was afraid that if he went down, the dog would die . He broke free from the boy's arms in an instant, so he didn't dare to go down. (t▽t)

     Qing Barley let the dog go, and when the puppy was out of sight, the man slid down from the telephone pole, tidied his clothes, and looked like a handsome man again, completely different from the embarrassed look he was afraid of the dog before.

     Qing Barley: "You gods are still afraid of dogs."    

     The blond man: "It's all because I'm so useless..."

    Qing Barley: "...do you want me to comfort you?"

    "No need." He thanked: "Thank you just now, young man, by the way, what's your name?"

    "Don't call me young man, my name is Qing Barley." He no longer When I was young, I heard from my father that Mu Mu had already started blind dates for him.

    "Okay, Mr. Qing Barley, do you have any wish? I can grant you."     "

    Wish?" Qing Barley raised his eyebrows. He didn't have any wish.

Mu Mu had already started preparing for a blind date for him, so he ran out from Li Gensheng in a panic. He wanted to go home now, but he didn't want to go on a blind date, so he had to find a boyfriend or girlfriend to go home, but In recent years, he has had very few male and female friends, let alone male and female friends.

    There is no boyfriend or girlfriend, and he doesn't want to go on a blind date, so there is only one way. He temporarily finds someone to go home to deal with Mu Mu. First of all, he must have a good temperament, and then he must be handsome in appearance, not too short in height, and elegant in conversation, otherwise he will be with Mu Mu. He doesn't match up at all. And the last point, which is also the most important point, is that his first impression must be good! He must be pleasing to the eye!