Extra Story: 1999 One-day Tour (Part 1)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 25 Extra Story: 1999 One-day Tour (Part 1)

    Shi Mu watched his little bun disappear from his eyes, and panicked for a while, but suddenly remembered the incident of Huizaki Xiangrui's crossing in the last world, so he calmed down and asked System 001.

    001 was a bit guilty, but fortunately he checked that there was no danger, and after explaining where the little master was, he said, "Don't worry, Master Host, the little master should be back in a day." "One day later? He just turned four years

    old ! How to survive in another world?!" Shi Mu was angry.

    001 is submissive and dare not speak.

    Fortunately, the mobile phone can communicate, Shi Mu immediately called Jiujiu, and the phone was connected quickly.

    "Jiujiu?"

    "Hello? Mumu qaq, just now Jiujiu couldn't see you all of a sudden!" Baby Jiujiu was very scared, but she held back her tears, and when she heard Mumu's voice, she hugged her aggrievedly. tears.

    Shi Mu was distressed and funny, and said: "Mu Mu told Jiujiu a secret, in fact Jiujiu is a superman, and now he traveled to the time when Dad was young, because the evil big devil invaded Dad's world, Dad became very Grumpy! So Jiujiu has to save Dad!"

    Zhongerya Jiujinjiu, who faintly inherited Yajiujinren, heard Mumu's words, a surge of pride gushed out of his chest, and with the passion to save the world, he said seriously: "Jiujiu knows, Mumu, Jiujiu What should I do?"

    Shi Mu, who coaxed his son into submission, said with a smile, "Where is Jiujiu now?"

    The baby raised his head and looked around, blinking his eyes in surprise: "Jiujiu is at grandma's house."

    Shi Mu Relieved, he said, "The first step is for Jiujiu to prove his identity to grandma."

    "Jiujiu knows!" The baby looked serious, "Leave the rest to Superman Jiujiu. Mu Mu won't worry about it anymore! Bye~What~"

    Shi Mu looked at the phone that was hung up and was speechless. Is it because of him or because of Yajiujin that he gave birth to such a son who was born in the second year of middle school?

    On the same day, Ya Jiujin, who was not aware of his strength, received a text message of condolence from his dear wife:

    You are sleeping on the sofa today_A Jiujin, who

    is already a national athlete, is full of question marks:? ? ?

    He did nothing wrong. Could it be that he went too far yesterday?

    ...

    Yuuki suddenly remembered that she didn't bring anything with her, so she turned and went home, but when she got home, she heard the sound of the TV on.

    She remembered that the TV was obviously off... After a pause, she yelled Yajiujin twice and got no response. She felt something was wrong, and was about to find something to use as a weapon when she felt someone hug her calf.

    "Da~!"

    Yuuki was taken aback, looked down, it turned out to be a child, and this child looked quite familiar.

    "Grandma~!"

    The voice was so sweet and cute, the child actually called her grandma.

    etc! grandmother? ? ?