11

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 129 There are horns on the head~——Bright red 11 (one more)

    Although E Luo Wang has no entity, it is still possible for the two of them to snuggle up. Shi Mu is not satisfied with the current situation of the two of them.

    E Luo Wang once again mentioned that he can possess a human body, but Shi Mu, who had a faint plan, how could he be wronged and become a human being to endure pain? It was impossible to provide human beings to King Eluo before. After changing the topic in two or three sentences, King Eluo stopped mentioning it.

    Anyway, apart from the fact that there are no happy things to do, he also feels pretty good in today's life.

    Time flies like an arrow, and thirty years later in the blink of an eye.

    The fourth prince was already the emperor twenty years ago. When he ascended the throne twenty years ago, Shi Mu didn't immediately urge him to overthrow the shrine immediately and let the people change their beliefs. Instead, he let him make his own decision.

    Shi Mu's actions really reassured the skeptical young king, and followed the agreement. In the past twenty years, he has learned from the villagers of Nata Mountain, subtly weakening the image of the gods. Of course, the effect is remarkable, except that the older generation still worship gods for peace, the young people have almost washed away this habit, not to mention that children do not believe that there are such things as gods in the world.

    By the time the gods found out, it was too late. Their divine power was weakening bit by bit. When the divine power weakened, they didn't care. Suddenly one day, one of the gods suddenly discovered that his current divine power was not half of what it was before! Now all the gods in the shrine are blown up! Because they discovered that more than one god, all their divine powers have been weakened by half! !

    What is even more pitiful is that guy Izumo, I don’t know if he is too unlucky or what, this time his divine power has been weakened the most. Thirty years ago, he was injured in the battle with Eluo King, and now his divine power is even worse. It became extremely weak, and almost fell and reincarnated.

    A god has fallen? In the past, they might have sneered at them, but now, with the passage of time, not only has the divine power in their bodies not recovered, but it has passed away even more seriously. If it continues like this, it will be a matter of time before they fall!

    Amaterasu: "Have you found out the matter?"

    "My lord, it's because the faith of the humans has weakened."

    Amaterasu frowned: "Humans? Are the humans dying out in large numbers?"

    Izumo smiled wryly: " No, on the contrary, human beings are living very well now, there is no war, the people are self-reliant, since the new emperor took office, human beings have never had a famine in the past few decades." "Then why is the faith weakening?"

    "

    Because With the new law issued by the new emperor, the people don’t believe in gods, but believe in themselves.”

    Amaterasu said: “…This is very difficult.”

    Another god suggested: “Kill the new emperor, and then change the law What about it?"

    Amaterasu shook his head: "No." If the emperor is killed directly, the law is changed, and if the matter is spread, it will inevitably cause a backlash. Humans may destroy the shrines in large numbers, and the priests will also be reduced to adults. A situation where people shout and beat.