2

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 15 Prince Assembly - Silver

    The two were stopped at the door. The front desk heard that the child in front of them was the child of their president. Although they had some doubts in their hearts, they still called to confirm.

    This kind of big company will not do stupid things like that, kicking out people without confirmation.

    "President, a kid who said it was your child came to you, look?" Shi Li

    's first reaction when he heard this was disbelief. He did have a child, but which child was taken care of by the nanny at home Yes, how could you come to him? But... what if? Shi Li frowned, and said, "Let that kid answer the phone."

    "Okay."

    "Hello... Dad..." A child's characteristic soft voice came from the other end of the phone, and Shi Li was in a daze. Unbelievable: "Mu Mu?"

    "Hmm..."

    Shi Li stood up abruptly, and hurriedly walked outside: "Mu Mu, why are you here? Did you come alone? You wait at the front desk, Dad will come right away." Just come down, and give the phone to the aunt at the front desk..."

    Shi Mu responded, and handed the phone to the front desk: "Sister, Dad told you to answer the phone." The front desk was

    delighted by this sister's call, and his voice softened for more than a while times.

    "Chuanzi, take Mu Mu to rest on the sofa, and get some desserts, and I'll go down right away." The

    receptionist glanced at Shi Mu, agreed, and then became more enthusiastic towards Shi Mu. "Mu Mu, your father will be coming down soon, and my sister will take you there to sit for a while and have something to eat." The

    traffic policeman saw Yi Mu and knew that there was nothing to do without him, so he greeted Shi Mu and said goodbye. and left. He has to go back to duty quickly.

    Shi Mu thanked him, watched him leave, and sighed in his heart: There are still many good people in this world.

    Sitting on the sofa, eating a small cake, Shi Mu didn't sit for a while, Yuan Shen's father arrived.

    Shi Li was angry and worried, hugged him and looked around: "Why did you come here alone? Where is Yamato Akiko?!"

    Shi Mu said softly: "The police uncle sent me here." Then his face was aggrieved, and tears welled up in his eyes: "Aunt Mingzi is out, I'm hungry, so I want to come to my father." Shi Li's expression suddenly changed

    . When it was dark, he asked patiently: "When did Aunt Mingzi go out?"

    Shi Mu replied silly and sweetly: "After Dad went out."

    He went out with his front feet, and Yamato Mingzi went out with his back feet? ? Leaving his son alone at home? Shi Li asked again: "Does she go out often?"

    "Aunt Mingzi would go out every day when Dad was away. Dad, Mu Mu is so hungry, can I eat?" Shi Mu was cautious.

    Shi Li looked at his cautious son and felt sore, "Yes, you can eat as much as you want."

    At this moment, the man was full of anger, very good, he thought it was a good one, but he didn't expect it to be a hungry wolf. After spending so long in the shopping mall, how could Shili not know that his son was being abused? Before, it was because the deceased wife couldn't think about it for a while and ignored her son. When the son grew up, she avoided the guilt of her son and didn't know how to get along with her, so she didn't think so much. Suddenly, the man suddenly thought: "Did she hit you?"