6

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 98 The Noble Dog Demon - White 6

    It's a sunny day with clear skies.

    "Mu Mu, what are you doing?" Sesshomaru didn't find the familiar cat beside the stone pier, thinking that something happened to him, he smelled the smell of the little milk cat and looked around, but when he found the cat, he saw the little milk cat Cats are sneaking around on people's roofs and don't know what they are looking at.

    "Huh Shasha? Hush! Keep your voice down." The little milk cat said softly: "I'm looking at which human being celebrates its birthday."

    Sesshomaru was speechless: "What's so interesting about a human being's birthday?"

    "Eh? Shasha will also celebrate his birthday Is it?" the little milk cat asked curiously.

    Their monsters have a long lifespan, and sometimes they will retreat for several years at a time, so they don't care about things like birthdays.

    Sesshomaru: "No, monsters only have coming-of-age ceremony."

    "Me neither, and I don't even know my birthday." The little milk cat's voice was envious, "Does Shasha know when my birthday is?" Sesshomaru:

    " I don’t remember.”

    He actually remembered, but Sesshomaru frowned involuntarily when he thought that the little milk cat was always alone, and then lied subconsciously.

    He wants the little milk cat to know that he is the same as himself.

    If he cries, he seems to feel... a little distressed?

    The little milk cat looked at him, blushed and looked at him expectantly, and said, "Then...then Shasha, let's pretend it's our birthday today, we are like human beings every year, giving each other gifts every year. Are you doing well?"

    Sesshomaru didn't feel much about this kind of thing, but seeing the little milk cat's anticipation, he also felt that it was not bad, and said, "Okay." The

    little milk cat jumped up excitedly: "Kill kill~ Shasha~I'm so happy~('▽′)"

    Seshomaru: ...Who is the cat who just told him to move softly and speak softly?

    Sure enough, when the human beings under the roof heard the movement, their expression changed, they picked up the hoe that was put aside, and put it in front of them vigilantly: "Who is it! Come out!" Shi Mu heard the voice, "" stopped

    immediately He moved, lifted the little jiojio guiltily, and whispered: "We've been discovered. Let's go quickly."

    After speaking, he buried his head and sent the back of his neck to the other party's mouth.

    Sesshomaru: "..."

    Biting the back of the kitten's neck, the white dog jumped up and flew away. When the owner of the roof came out to look carefully, the roof was empty and there was nothing.

    ...

    "Wait, Sha Sha stop here for

    a while." Shi Mu was put down, jumped on the grass, ran in one direction, and soon disappeared.

    Sesshomaru waited for a while, but didn't see the other party coming out. He got up and was about to go up to have a look. Just as he walked into a pile of grass, the little milk cat suddenly jumped out.