Ancient: The Prince Who Failed the Rebellion-Resurnamed Murong (1-5)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 256 Ancient: The Prince Who Failed the Rebellion—Resurnamed Murong 1

    "Welcome the host to complete the task~"

    001's clean little voice was still in his ears, Shi Mu opened his eyes, and rua patted its furry body in a good mood.

    "001, settle the mission points for this time."

    "Okay! The master host of this world has obtained 1000 points, plus the previous remaining points of 47900, a total of 48900 points~"

    Mumei happily counted her own points, even if The points obtained in this mission world are also low, which does not detract from his happy mood in the slightest.

    001 looked enviously at the host's points, and said symbolically: "Master host, do you need to buy something?"

    Shi Mu: "No, just go to the next world."

    001: This time, the host didn't ask first Asking what the next world is, I decided not to buy it...

    "The next world is "Dragon Babu", and the target of the mission is Murong Fu."

    Shi Mu thought about Murong Fu in his mind, and Murong Fu is also considered a small one. A famous villain, how do you evaluate it... He has a heart to dominate, but he doesn't have the corresponding strength, nor does he have the corresponding heart. Although he is ruthless, he doesn't know how to use people.

    And when he learned of his shortcomings, he neither gave up the unrealistic ideal of being an emperor, nor was he aggressive. An ordinary person knows that being an emperor is raising troops to rebel, but he is lucky. He spends all day with some martial arts people mixed together. No matter how good the martial arts of these martial arts people are, it is impossible for him to rebel for his king's hegemony? Isn't he good with thousands of troops?

    And even if there is the road of martial arts, his structure is too small. He did not improve his martial arts and reputation in the world through practical training and multi-skilled martial arts. It is a choice that completely insults IQ.

    Shi Mu complained in his heart, but when he thought that he would be his old Gong in the next world, he kept these complaints in his heart, and planned to wait until the next world to slowly rape him.

    "Master host, should you start teleporting to     the     small     world     now     ?

    " Recover consciousness and accept the original owner's information.

    The original owner was... e a farmer from the countryside.     Not the kind of farmers who cultivate the land, but the poor who have lived in the countryside since childhood, and usually do some small handicrafts to buy in the town, and then support themselves.     The original owner died of his parents since he was a child, and the relatives in the family also disliked him as a bereaved star, and never thought of raising him, but the people in the countryside in this place value face more, so they didn't think that the original owner was alone and took over the original owner's parents. Some of the money and houses that came down just ignored him.     The original owner also felt clean living alone, and he didn't need much money by himself. He usually saved it. He just finished saving the money not long ago. He bought a relatively cheap shop in the town and planned to go to the town to do some snack business.

    After reading the original owner's information, Shi Mu glanced around the house. This house is relatively small in the village, and the tiles on the roof are not as good as it used to be. The furniture in the room is also very old. You can tell this at a glance. The owner of the house is very poor, so poor that he is reluctant to change the furniture.